Who own N25C - US Marshal?

The most racist city in the country I've lived in is St Louis.
It's certainly not a shining star if inclusion but it's far from the most racist place I've lived.
You know...I've thought about this more, Henning, and I gotta say I need to backtrack and agree with you...sort of...

St. Louis itself is not a racist city. Go down to Grand Ave, to the Central West End, to "The Loop" in University City, or many other "in the city" areas, eat outside at a cafe and people watch. You'll see every race and creed walk by.

St. Louis itself is a very cosmopolitan city and the people get along pretty well.

BUT...

Go 30 to 45 minutes in any direction and you get into pearly white redneck land very quickly. My hometown in an hour south and I'll hear the "N" word a dozen times any night I'm home and out having drinks with friends at a local bar. Educated...not...it doesn't matter. That word flows freely from a lot of mouths in that town, and those in many other small towns surrounding St. Louis. And, it's not being used benevolently or unwittingly either.

And then you have these guys who are headquartered about 45 miles SW of St. Louis in another pearly white area:

http://traditionalistamericanknights.com/Application.php

While St. Louis may not be racist. The area is extremely so.

Last edited:
Back