where to meet female pilots?

Rampersad Haribhai

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
"Ramp"
I desire to meet female pilots through email then in physical. Where is best place? I want to learn more about america culture.

584648295_jon_stewart_popcorn-117108428591_xlarge.png

It is official. Ramp has a new nickname:

Taj Mahal Badalandabad

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0011574/quotes

Van Wilder: Okay, we're just going do a little word association. Say the first thing that comes to your mind. Milk.
Taj: Tit! Oh, mommy. Most Indians would say "cow" because they are sacred, but I hear "milk," I think giant jugs. You see, I cannot go home a virgin. I came here to study the great American art of muff diving. To smack clam, munch rug, dine at just one American pink taco stand! You know, I wanted to, how is it, park the porpoise. You know? I want to take it through the car wash, baby. And get it waxed. I want to wax it. Wax it! You know, and air dry. Air dry that ****, yeah! And I would like to be your assistant very much, Mr. Van Wilder.

I'll just let the filter take care of the bad words...

Last edited:
Wait, are you just wanting to meet them or are you wanting to have the sex?
It is easy to meet them.

If it is the other you may have to pay for sexy time and throw her a little extra to holler out squawk codes during the 3 minutes she is pretending to enjoy you.

Are you still hoping to fly for free?

--

Seriously, though, if you really are planning to go to a flight school, you'll probably see a couple of them there.

I think Kimberly has finally found someone....

I desire to meet female pilots through email then in physical. Where is best place? I want to learn more about america culture.

Creep along now. Shoo shoo. BTW, women are people too. @femfreq

Now creep off! Be gone.

I don't think this guy is a pilot.

Of course he is; who else but a pilot would get their rocks off trolling PoA? He's just not who he claims to be.

Please this is serious. I want to fly and learn english better and enjoy nice time with american pilots.

What is the general population of women in the pilot community? 10%? 5%? It doesn't seem very high.

Rampy might have a tough time breaking into that group.

Yea, like I'd introduce you to any woman I know. Would you post a request like that in your country of origin?

maybe someone can arrange an introduction to Lady Malibu for Ramp?

Easy at the next Beechcraft ABS convention, just walk around and wear a leather jacket that has a Vtail with the words Tail time on it.

We need a quicker way to add users to the ignore list, like adding a menu item to the user's short name, this is starting to become tedious.

You can start a website for guys to meet girl pilots and fund your flying dreams. But of course your whole world is dreams.

I think this and the other thread are teaching you a lot about American culture, it's afraid.

Maybe not learning much about American culture, but learning a lot about American pilots and their huge egos that hang around on internet forums.

If this isn't a troll OP I've never read one.

Next we'll be asked about Nigerian millions to be transferred to our savings accounts.

Back