where to meet female pilots?

Po Folks changed to "Folks" around here 10+ years ago, now the food sucks! It was sort of OK before, now it's terrible. :mad2:

Google reveals that the Po Folks in Killeen is now a Johnny Carinos. Oh well. I wouldn't say the food was great, but it was seafood that you could kind of afford.

Oh man when I was a GI in Fort Hood, the two go-to places for drunk munchies were an all you can eat Mexican place, or, if we felt more upscale, Po Folks. Do they still have Po Folks there?

I thought the to-go place for that was Whataburger. Or Cici's. Oh man, just thinking about that place gives me indigestion.

Never saw Po Folks in Waco. It's not THAT far from Killeen.

The good stuff is the barbecue, but that's a bit heavy for munchies. You don't wait in line at Vitek's for a gut pak unless you're famished. Or you're a linebacker from Baylor, I suppose.

Last edited:
Many thank yous for the links. My desires are serious and I am friendly and gentle. I live in Mumbai not UK. We have a saying I will try translate. "Happy friendship is like couch comfortable and leads to love".

Tristar I see your female picture you are pilot too. I invite you lay your pink pillows on my brown couch. I will fly with you.

Tristar I see your female picture you are pilot too. I invite you lay your pink pillows on my brown couch. I will fly with you.

I have not used that line yet. I am sure Amazon will be selling out of all pink pillows now.

Many thank yous for the links. My desires are serious and I am friendly and gentle. I live in Mumbai not UK. We have a saying I will try translate. "Happy friendship is like couch comfortable and leads to love".

Oh boy... here we go. :rolleyes2: Trolling is all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. Probably time to lock the thread. It's not going to get any better, we have reached the apex.:yes:

Good God, only in Texas would there ever be a place called "Taco Casa." Let me guess, the "a"s are pronounced as in "have?"

Let me guess, it comes with chili and queso? The last picture obviously does… :vomit:

Not a Tex-Mex fan. There does happen to be VERY good legit Mexican in Texas, but English speakers don't seem to like to set foot in them.

It's been 30 years, but Joe T. Garcia's in Fort Worth was the real deal. Back then you had to walk through the kitchen to get to the dining room. I'm sure it's changed since then.

Why is your couch brown? Ewwwwwwww, just sayin'.....

I desire to meet female pilots through email then in physical. Where is best place? I want to learn more about america culture.

If you want to meet women become a yoga instructor.
There are very few women at the airport, mostly just fat middle aged white guys, mostly broke ,a few with money. Guess which ones the women like?
Right, neither, women at the airport are actually more interested in flying than fat middle aged men. Weird huh?

Sent from my iPad

Wow that's some poetic imagery right there. What female could resist?
:rofl:

If I heard a man say that to one of My daughters, dating would be a long way down his list of what next to do.

What a maroon.

Last edited:
blue-living-room-walls-with-brown-sofa-and-pink-pillows-300x300.jpg

:vomit:

Pretty easy, buy an expensive airplane, a turbine twin would be the minimum cost to entry. Fly it to a ramp by some major university flight school. They'll have a small selection of female pilots that would love them some turbine twin time.

Now if another guy with bigger pockets reads this and shows up in a jet you're pretty hosed.

I never said it would be cheap. You'd be better off finding one who isn't a pilot so you don't have to listen to them backseat fly.

P.S. You can't talk creepy with the above plan unless it's a 737BBJ. At that point you can be as creepy as you'd like.

Last edited:
Pink pillows on my brown couch. I'll never get it out of my head now. aaargh!:no: :mad2:

LOL That is one of the most pathetic pick up lines I've ever heard.

Unless you're a young Tom Cruise with an F-14 or Citation Ten, I'm not impressed.

It's been 30 years, but Joe T. Garcia's in Fort Worth was the real deal. Back then you had to walk through the kitchen to get to the dining room. I'm sure it's changed since then.

Nearly the same except the wait is over an hour most nights and longer on weekends and the family that owns it has opened a couple more different restaurants. I will say you go for the experience and margaritas not the quality of the food. Not saying it's bad though.

And I heard that a scene from breaking bad was filmed there, just don't know which one as I couldn't ever pick it out.

Man, i am regretting blocking this thread.. it's quite entertaining

Back