What to do about Neighbors...

Care to expand on that?

The one camera covers the side of our house, looking forward along the side, from the back. You can see a little over the fence and over the fence can be seen the front of the neighbor's house.

The other covers our front yard, pointing across the driveway and therefore down the street, and again has a view of part of the front of the neighbor's house.

All the views are the same views that a person walking on the sidewalk would be able to see, it's not like we're pointing it over their fence into their bedroom windows or anything.

That's what I'm cautioning.

Some places it's apparently illegal to train cameras off your property. Idiotic- but in situations like this the jerks know the laws, and use them to their advantage.

Don't you live in Texas? I thought one of the advantages to living in Texas was that you could carry lots of firepower and shoot anyone you want?

:confused:
If you can see another house from yours, you're not in the middle of nowhere.
If you live on a paved street, you're not in the middle of nowhere.
If you have a freaking HOA, you're not in the middle of nowhere.

From your picture I'd say you were in the middle of suburbia. If you were in the middle of nowhere, you wouldn't have these problems.

And it's quiet, not quite. :D

Yeah, caught that as well. Must be relative.

Don't you live in Texas? I thought one of the advantages to living in Texas was that you could carry lots of firepower and shoot anyone you want?

Shhhhh.
I am one of those tree hugging, sheeple, libtards I think.

I put the used condom under the windshield wiper of a vehicle parked in the street belonging to one of their overnight visitors last night.
The car is gone so someone who visits that house got to deal with that.

I moved the trash from my yard to theirs and I notice some new sonic cups in their yard this morning that weren't there last night.

I want to hook my sprinklers to a motion detector so anytime someone ventures into my lawn, they are discouraged from loitering.

https://www.pestrepellerultimate.co...repeller.htm?gclid=CKHAnNSW7skCFZIWHwodTdkB7Q

Not in the back. If you want to shoot someone in Texas and they are facing away from you, then shoot them in the leg until they turn to look at who is shooting them....:wink2:

Last edited:
Ah, yes, the used condom on the windshield. I know that maneuver well.

35ish years ago while in high school, I was dumped by a snobby girlfriend. Not long after, I became de-virginized by my next girlfriend. I was prepared for it - per teen male stereotype, I had a condom with me at all times, ready for that very moment. After I took my girlfriend home late at night, I drove to my ex-GF's house and planted that condom on her windshield, open side down.

I never knew what took place after that, never heard a word. Boy it was a nice car, too, a refurbed mid-60s Mustang in a beautiful creamy turquoise. And a creamy windshield.

Ah, yes, the used condom on the windshield. I know that maneuver well.

35ish years ago while in high school, I was dumped by a snobby girlfriend. Not long after, I became de-virginized by my next girlfriend. I was prepared for it - per teen male stereotype, I had a condom with me at all times, ready for that very moment. After I took my girlfriend home late at night, I drove to my ex-GF's house and planted that condom on her windshield, open side down.

I never knew what took place after that, never heard a word. Boy it was a nice car, too, a refurbed mid-60s Mustang in a beautiful creamy turquoise. And a creamy windshield.
Way TMI.

Must confess, I had a neighbor that used to stop at my front yard and let their German Shepherd take a dump... until I took a big pile down and placed it approximately where their first step out the front door would be. They got the message, I never saw them in front of my house again.

I had a neighbor decades ago who would do that. In his US Post Office uniform, no less. If we hadn't moved I would have done the same trick. I sure got tired of cleaning up his mess.

I had a neighbor decades ago who would do that. In his US Post Office uniform, no less. If we hadn't moved I would have done the same trick. I sure got tired of cleaning up his mess.

"... but he didn't even have a dog!"

:)

That's the kind of thing that deserves immediate feedback. The first time you see it, you ask the neighbor to clean it up and not repeat the process.

As an aside, I had a neighbor once who saw someone let their dog poop in her yard. Her response was to grab her shovel, scoop up the poop, and follow the person back to their house. While the offender watched, she tossed it in their yard while giving "the look". She was very proud of herself and it didn't happen again.

Our HOA fees pay for a retired cop to patrol the neighborhood. Anytime I call, he comes right over. It's a quiet neighborhood, so maybe 2-3 times a year some kids who didn't get the memo get a visit from the patrol cop, a Sontaran in a tee-shirt packing a Glock. Problem goes away. Guy must never sleep, because he answers cheerfully any hour of day or night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Sontaran". LOL. Good description.

To be honest, I had to google that word, but now that I have, I know exactly what the guy looked like.

I just got a pair of tongs and picked up the condom (Ugh it was used)
and put it under the windshield wiper of the car parked in front of their house.

And threw the tongs in the trash.

At least they used a condom so no more idiots could be reproduced

She isn't a tenant, her name is on the tax records.
I suspect she has a couple ex husbands. Best I can tell she doesn't work or works very little. She is always home.

She's in a $400k house so somebody is paying for it.

I am putting cameras up. If things keep going like they are going, I am just going to share the footage w/ the HOA.

I mentioned the issue to a couple neighbors and I am not the only one picking up after them it seems.

Condom and a 400K house, now you know how she is paying for it, drugs, hooking or a sugar daddy I bet on the first two.

"Sontaran". LOL. Good description.

To be honest, I had to google that word, but now that I have, I know exactly what the guy looked like.

The resemblance is uncanny. My wife is cracking up. :-D

yeah, establish a record of repeated disturbance calls - if the poop ever hits the fan you're the solid citizen without a blemish on your record; the neighbor is keeping the "disorderly house".

How certain are you that your suspect is the real culprit? Any chance of having Mrs. 6PC have a friendly chat with the neighbor before it goes to combat? Have you called the CDC or EPA about the hazmats the bad guys are disseminating? No pun intended... File complaints with local government or your congressman? Hire a lawyer and threaten to sue them? I agree that the first step, if it's war, is evidence. Did you hear about the apartment building in NYC where the mgmt started DNA-testing the poop all the lazy dog owners left in the hallways?* The disgusting practice came to a screeching halt. Threaten to have the condoms tested. Sue for emotional damages.

*Dog poop. Not owner poop AFAIK.

Just had an epic shouting match with neighbor mom.
5 cars parked in front of my yard, spit cups, trash, etc all on my lawn.

Mrs. 6PC says I am going to knock on the door and talk to her.
About that time she pulls into her drive way and it escalated quickly.

It was a good 5 minutes of shouting back and forth and threatening this and that.
It was awesome! Totally out of my wheelhouse but it felt good.

Half way through it all she says "Well yu don have to worry about it no more cuz I sol da house and weel be out April 8th"

I wish I had recorded it. Last week, one of her kids' friends had his jeep parked with 2 wheels up on my lawn and all his Jack in the Box trash in my yard. I asked her politely then to cut out this nonsense.

Tonight was the last straw.

I apologized for being the first one to cuss and thanked them for moving.

I feel good. Who wants to fight?

Good news = she sold her house and done be movin

Bad News - the psycho killer you work with just bought it.

I'd move.
This crazy b***h is out. I just have to watch my back for 2 weeks.
I got the cameras up so at least I'll have video of their retaliation.

Edit: She is not crazy. she is just a terrible parent with no control over her kids and allows their friends to stay at her house every weekend running around the neighborhood like idiots. She is probably perfectly sane, Just lost control of her troop and doing nothing to prevent it from spilling out of her house into the other neighbors' houses. I am one of several dealing with this woman. I just am the only one on POA.

This is why I live in a farming town, none of this BS, worst I have are a few rifle shots in the AM during deer season.

Is one of her daughters the infamous BurgerGirl? If so I bet she'll spread a years supply of croutons on your lawn! :eek::)

Back