TOM-B

PaulS

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
PaulS
Even the haters have to admit that was an awesome game. Bring on the birds!!!

If there was a way both teams could lose that would be great. Have family from baaahhsston its annoying the lvl of pats worship from them.

Pro football sucks and has for at least 20 years. When they started hot dogging after every freakin' play, and acting like they were the first player in history to make a tackle or touchdown or whatever, I quit watching.

Not to mention actually hitting someone being almost against the rules...heaven forbid you put the smack down on the QB.

Love me a game of sport ball when they kick a touchdown and go into extra innings and then win the game by free throws.

My favorite players are Tom Favre and Brett Manning.

Me? I’m rooting for the Philadelphia White Sox

Love me a game of sport ball when they kick a touchdown and go into extra innings and then win the game by free throws.

Brett Favre. Mine too, but Jimmy Taylor was for a long time and still is up there, but Brett is at the top now.

Last edited:

I go to the NCAA basketball regionals during March madness, and sometimes Duke or NC will be one of the teams playing at that site. When I see some of their friends I start talking loudly about those Duke Blue Heels or the North Carolina Tar Devils, drives them nuts...

Michael Vick is the real MVP. He is the GOAT!

The Patriots* don’t have an answer for that Eagles offense. I predict the Eagles will outplay, outman, outsmart and outscore the Patriots* but the officials will find a way to pull out another win for the Patriots*. (One penalty in the entire game? Tuck rule? Steelers game a few weeks ago?)

{* denotes serial cheating•multiple offenses by players, coaches and staff.}

ON177.gif

As long as there are stupid people who think a grand a seat in the nosebleed section and $15 for a hotdog and a beer is fair, there will continue to be professional sports. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this country has got things bass ackwards.

That cartoon is right on the money.

As long as there are stupid people who think a grand a seat in the nosebleed section and $15 for a hotdog and a beer is fair, there will continue to be professional sports. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this country has got things bass ackwards.

That cartoon is right on the money.

Think it isn't!

Here's a Tom Brady story for you:

My sister in law's family is close with his family. Every Thanksgiving they would have the obligatory football game. Somewhere along the way my brother came into the picture (might have been when TB was still at Michigan). At any rate, sometime during the game my brother intercepted his pass. So he now has a claim to fame that he's intercepted Tom Brady.

{* denotes serial cheating•multiple offenses by players, coaches and staff.}

Yawn.....

Did we have a similar thread last year?

Honestly it’s tiring seeing my team in the super bowl almost every year. I mean I know the pats have the qb and the best coach in nfl history but do we HAVE TO WIN EVERY YEAR?

Shouldn’t we give someone else a shot? :fingerwag:

I said it last year and I’ll say it again- they hate us cause they ain’t us.

*i know I sound like a d*** but it’s no fun if you can’t be cocky :D

Yawn.....

Honestly it’s tiring seeing my team in the super bowl almost every year. I mean I know the pats have the qb and the best coach in nfl history but do we HAVE TO WIN EVERY YEAR?

Same way down here with Univ of Alabama. They all hate us cause we win so much and have a bunch (17) of National Championships. Roll Tide!

Yawn.....

“Win every year” is a delusional fallacy. Funny how those Broncos have shut the Patriots* down quite a few times in the big games. (Minus the Tim Tebow QB year when the Patriots* blew up the Broncos 45-10. But it was Tim Tebow at QB.)

Check the following list of Denver vs New England “big games” and see the outcomes. ;)

Jan-24-2016 AFCCG
Jan-19-2014 AFCCG
Jan-14-2006 AFCDG

Denver holds the advantage in head-to-head at 30 Wins and 23 Losses. Note again the three significant Brady-era losses. “Win every year?” Nice Uggs, Tom.

“Win every year” is a delusional fallacy. Funny how those Broncos have shut the Patriots* down quite a few times in the big games. (Minus the Tim Tebow QB year when the Patriots* blew up the Broncos 45-10. But it was Tim Tebow at QB.)

Check the following list of Denver vs New England “big games” and see the outcomes. ;)

Jan-24-2016 AFCCG
Jan-19-2014 AFCCG
Jan-14-2006 AFCDG

Denver holds the advantage in head-to-head at 30 Wins and 23 Losses. Note again the three significant Brady-era losses. “Win every year?” Nice Uggs, Tom.
The Shannon Sharpe mock phone call to the national guard to save the patriots is classic...

Lmao. Let your lack of a sense of humor be it’s own reward.

What, you can't figure out that I chuckled at your post before I posted, I guess it needed a picture too :D. Here's a hint, if I didn't think it was funny I would have omitted "nicely done"...... Thin skinned Patriots haters, lol.

The disrespecting the flag did it for me, after over 50 years of watching and being a Packer fan. Haven't seen a game since they started that.
Packers fan??? If you can't produce a picture with cheese on your head, I'm not buying it!

Packers fan??? If you can't produce a picture with cheese on your head, I'm not buying it!

I could but it was a real cheese hat, and I ate it. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I started with Lombardi, Bart Starr, Jimmy Taylor, Horny Horning etc.

Jan-24-2016 AFCCG
Jan-19-2014 AFCCG
Jan-14-2006 AFCDG

Super Bowl Appearances in last 20 years
Denver-3
New England- 8

Super Bowl Wins in last 20 years
Denver-3
New England-5

But, your right, they don't win EVERY game. They just win more big games than any other team in modern NFL history. But hey, at least you have those 3 wins to hang your hat on :)

I could but it was a real cheese hat, and I ate it. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I started with Lombardi, Bart Starr, Jimmy Taylor, Horny Horning etc.
My adult son is a huge NFL fan, but he's young, so he is still sticking with our closest team, the forever-losing Lions. I keep trying to get him to become a Packers fan, as it would be an easy flight to their home games for us. He refuses...says he can't get over those cheese hats! I gotta admit, they are weird...

My adult son is a huge NFL fan, but he's young, so he is still sticking with our closest team, the forever-losing Lions. I keep trying to get him to become a Packers fan, as it would be an easy flight to their home games for us. He refuses...says he can't get over those cheese hats! I gotta admit, they are weird...

That's what being a Patriots fan was pre Parcells, I remember those days well, that's why this is soooooooooooo sweeeeet!!

GB has more history and character than any other team, town around 100,000 people, publically owned. Cold as shet, open air stadium, and the Lambeau Leap!

Super Bowl Appearances in last 20 years
Denver-3
New England- 8

Super Bowl Wins in last 20 years
Denver-3
New England-5

But, your right, they don't win EVERY game. They just win more big games than any other team in modern NFL history. But hey, at least you have those 3 wins to hang your hat on :)

And none with *asterisks. ;)

Back