TOM-B

The disrespecting the flag did it for me, after over 50 years of watching and being a Packer fan. Haven't seen a game since they started that.

You were looking at adults paid to play a child's game for political advice?

Also they didn't disrespect the flag, frankly the people you often see disrespecting/defacing the flag the most are law enforcement.

images

Drawing on a flag like a child with a crayon and changing its meaning, that's definition disrespect for it.

A few of the Patriots pulled the anthem protest on the first home game this season, I have never heard such loud boos. That was the last time I've seen any of them do it.

My adult son is a huge NFL fan, but he's young, so he is still sticking with our closest team, the forever-losing Lions. I keep trying to get him to become a Packers fan, as it would be an easy flight to their home games for us. He refuses...says he can't get over those cheese hats! I gotta admit, they are weird...

Tim,

I would like to root for the home team but it seems they have little to offer their fans these days. Detroit Tigers were great way back when, but we haven't had a team that is up to par or capable to win the title since forever.

Go Tigers. Lions are wimps.

Lol, I see what you did there. All you deflategate people, PV=nRT.
No matter what you may think the Patriots' personnel are documented rule breakers. It is unfortunate for you fanbois but the facts are clear. Remember that opinions vary but facts don't.

Also they didn't disrespect the flag, frankly the people you often see disrespecting/defacing the flag the most are law enforcement.

Actually, I think these redneck f***s are the worst:

DE19ED53-01ED-483F-B56C-BC967D246C71.jpeg

Last edited:
Back