The Pig - BQ1 - 9/23

With the thread entitled 9/23 and the post referring to 9/24, I'm going to ask: which day are we talking about at this point?

Unless I meet up with someone who is flying out of RDU, BUY or TTA, I'll probably be driving. I checked and no club airplane is available before noon. Even though it's a very short flight, with preflight it gets tight.

by the way...regardless what you may have heard...it's left traffic for both runways, per the owner...

This is in the comments on Skyvector, in case you didn't scroll down that far...

Comments
Submitted by Stmul82 on Fri, 06/03/2016 - 15:58
I called the owner of the airport 910-695-5216 to verify traffic patterns, and he said a LEFT traffic pattern for both runways is what is currently active and that the website needs to update this.

by the way...regardless what you may have heard...it's left traffic for both runways, per the owner...

This is in the comments on Skyvector, in case you didn't scroll down that far...

Comments
Submitted by Stmul82 on Fri, 06/03/2016 - 15:58
I called the owner of the airport 910-695-5216 to verify traffic patterns, and he said a LEFT traffic pattern for both runways is what is currently active and that the website needs to update this.

good callout. looks like everything has been updated, finally. a/fd, garmin pilot all show left traffic now.

Funny how on airnav, the listing shows left for both runways but the sectional shows RP for 31.

The Chart Supplement is published every 56 days; sectional cherts avery 6 months.

'Dog don't care, he be like the Honey Badger.

honeybadger.jpg

SIX days left until the end of the world and bbq at the pig, hopefully not in that order.

I'd like to get a headcount by Thursday so I can give them a heads up on how many people will be spending their last moments at the pig. I figure we at least deserve a table for that.

So it's settled. on Saturday we'll look for 9HB's crayon'd banner!

So... Hear is what weather.com is saying for Saturday.. THE STILL WAY EARLIER FORECAST. :yes::fcross:

upload_2017-9-18_13-50-10.png

I'm in, but I've probably jinxed myself. Do we have a table reserved? If not, how about camp chairs and we eat outside, under a wing or two?

I'm in, but I've probably jinxed myself. Do we have a table reserved? If not, how about camp chairs and we eat outside, under a wing or two?

Can't reserve a table and are you done crayoning?

But feel free to bring chairs if you're planning on staying for a while and watching planes.

Back