The PB has officially uncensored the F word...

Sac Arrow

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Snorting his way across the USA
At least temporarily, and subject to poll results.

Thoughts?

I remember when they wouldn't even say "*****" on TV. My how times have changed...

I think it is a good idea. "fruck" always made me pause.

Day-for-the-F-Word-web.jpg

I (as you can likely tell) always wondered why the American prudish society is so hung up on "vulgarities."

It's all arbitrary anyway. What prude (or group of prudes) from our past decided that:

F*** is vulgar when sex (along with a multitude of other synonyms) isn't.

S*** is vulgar but poop (again, with numerous other synonyms) isn't.

etc.

People who use vulgarities aren't stoopid. People who believe in an arbitrarily magical rule that deems a certain random set of words vulgar, while others with the exact same meaning aren't, are the dumb ones.

Just my f***in' opinion! :)

Who the **** cares what you think, Tim? ;)

I (as you can likely tell) always wondered why the American prudish society is so hung up on "vulgarities."

It's all arbitrary anyway. What prude (or group of prudes) from our past decided that:

etc.

People who use vulgarities aren't stoopid. People who believe in an arbitrarily magical rule that deems a certain random set of words vulgar, while others with the exact same meaning aren't, are the dumb ones.

Are we supposed to give a f***? :D

Who the **** cares what you think, Tim? ;)
Well...I obviously do, by God!

Another one that I've always been perplexed by:

Heaven forbid Little Johnny hear the F bomb or see a titty at the movies. Mom and dad wouldn't appreciate that at all. But most wouldn't have problem with him seeing some guy getting his head blown off.

Hmmm...I'm kinda surprised that the word titty is allowed here.

Last edited:
Another one that I've always been perplexed by:

Heaven forbid Little Johnny hear the F bomb or see a titty at the movies. Mom and dad wouldn't appreciate that at all. But most wouldn't have problem with him seeing some guy getting his head blown off.

That was one of my mom's rules when I was a teenager. R rated movies were allowed so long as it was "only" for violence or language. R ratings for sexuality weren't allowed. I never understood it, and called her out on it. She had no explanation.

etc.

Reminds me of George Carlin. I miss him.

Reminds me of a buddy I had in college days...he was a devout Mormon by the book. He would flip you off with his ring finger because giving the bird was verboten...so I asked him one day "if the intent is the same, how is it any less vulgar in the eyes of your Lord to flip me off with your ring finger vs your middle finger?"...even though is was all in jest, the look on his face was one of he has just committed a mortal sin!

George also said: "it's not a hot water heater, it's a cold water heater, if the water was hot then you wouldn't have to f***ing heat it!"

One of a kind.

George also said: "it's not a hot water heater, it's a cold water heater, if the water was hot then you wouldn't have to f***ing heat it!"

One of a kind.

Yeah I always wished I had his thought process. Him and Pryor, classic comedians.

On of my favorite GC lines even before I was into aviation...

"Please get on the plane"..."F#@K YOU, I'm getting IN the plane!"

An oven can exist in 2 states, heated and unheated. Preheated is a meaningless f***ing term.

Back