The kid is getting a promotion!

Congrats Jordane! Life will be a little different out on the line for you now. Best to you!

The Captain awards at my airline came out and I made the cut. Looking forward to adding the fourth bar and responsibility! The final award comes out on November 28th and that’s when I’ll get my training date.
Congratulations!

Are you even old enough to drink? Congrats Jordane!

Before you know it, you'll be sipping margaritas on the beach and retired by age 35.

So @jordane93 have you been practicing your complaining about “the contract”, and political speeches for late night cruise? LOL LOL LOL. Kidding man.

And I know @jordane93 will know this reference...

“Logbook.”
“We got it, and if I have to tell you again, I’m going to beat you over the head with it.”
“Logbook.”

;)

Just wonder how old are you?

Can you share your story.

What path you took to get to where you are today.

Congrats by the way.
24 years old. I did everything Part 61. Got my BA in Economics at my local state school and flew on the side. I was hired at my airline at 22 years old. I flight instructed and did some part time aerial photography. Part of me wishes I could have done some 135 but I’m really happy where I’m at right now. I’ve got a great QOL, lots of time off, and making pretty good money. The time off and QOL is going to get a lot worse but the pay increase is going to be pretty good!

Back