The Great Monkey Race: Progress Thread

The package appears to have been compromised. Like I was telling Sam D. back in Petaluma, "Just watch, two drunk pilots sitting at the bar will open the package, screw around with the monkey and lose it."

The airport manager was standing there. He reminded us that the only drunk pilots are in Petaluma. So I guess it's all good.

Sac worked pretty hard to get this going. As long as the monkey doesn't smell like a sweaty Sac, we'll be good.

Sac worked pretty hard to get this going. As long as the monkey doesn't smell like a sweaty Sac, we'll be good.

Fortunately on the ride back to DTO from T35, the monkey did get a bit of airing out. Brian has the photo and will post eventually.

For the record, there are at least three other members of this forum who can attest to the fact that I offered the phrase perhaps we shouldn't be doing this when the letter containing the monkey was opened.

On the other hand, now that it is opened, it's time to party. The hot tub is warming up as we speak

I so read that as "the hot tube is warming."

Run, monkey, run.

For the record, there are at least three other members of this forum who can attest to the fact that I offered the phrase perhaps we shouldn't be doing this when the letter containing the monkey was opened.

On the other hand, now that it is opened, it's time to party. The hot tub is warming up as we speak

Please don't give it any Zima!

No worries there mate

attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp_25206-20151206_175138-1-640x4691646165199.jpg
    tmp_25206-20151206_175138-1-640x4691646165199.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 133
No zima here

attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp_25206-20151206_175731-640x360-675405857.jpg
    tmp_25206-20151206_175731-640x360-675405857.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 131
He's owning it!

attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp_25206-20151206_174039-640x360-1270902956.jpg
    tmp_25206-20151206_174039-640x360-1270902956.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 135
Your are one sick puppy! :yes: Have a great time with the monkey, and someone go save him!

Penn and Teller would appreciate that first photo.

We almost lost him initially.

I glanced down and saw him though

attachment.php

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
    monkey.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 127
and those pics were all before breakfast. that's my kind of party-monkey!

and those pics were all before breakfast. that's my kind of party-monkey!

Dude, Your Monkey is a bad azz.
He is like if Charlie Sheen and Teen Wolf made a baby.

And if that baby grew up and made sweet love to all of the Monkees except Mike Nesmith.

And their offspring went back in time and re-made love to Charlie sheen again.

That is how badazz your monkey is.

We are going through cocaine in this house faster than we ever have before.

Ugh. He is going crazy!!!

I think I want him gone sooner rather than later.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MOnkeyWine.jpg
    MOnkeyWine.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 212
It turns out the monkey is nervous around guns and couldn't handle being around Nate anymore. He chewed his way out of Nate's rainbow suby and hitchhiked to warmer weather while offering musical entertainment to anyone who would give him a lift. He's hoping to get to New Orleans while traveling with B. McGee whoever that is.
This is the newest leg.
It just came from Denver to Texas.
I think Mike and Clark worked it out via PM.
As I understand it, this is the only leg that needs to be added.
Colorado to (Borger I think ???) and Mike is taking it here....
BGD was just a feint to throw off those other people. That was a dis-information feint. There was a physical feint to DUX just to see if the field was at risk. Although there was a suspicious C-letter bird there it appeared to be a coincidence. All the efforts seem to have paid off and the transfer was completed without intervention by the Department of ^H^H^H^H^H^H, those other people.
As a further tactic I dusted my trail by using course deviations through cloud cover and precipitation. Those efforts may or may not have worked as I was questioned by an unknown party upon my arrival at home plate. I am concerned that my cover is blown and am preparing to go underground.
For the mapping purposes, link up was Dalhart, KDHT. Frogs97 (Brian, no y in sight) was the witness.
I was flying PnP pups that were coming from Houston and San Antonio. Clark took one back with him, and the two foxhounds were picked up by a ground transporter.
Monkey now in Denton, TX.
Fortunately on the ride back to DTO from T35, the monkey did get a bit of airing out. Brian has the photo and will post eventually.
back from a weekend flight up to west virginia and trying to catch up on the thread...

uh, so, like, uh, is this kinda sorta right?

https://skyvector.com/?ll=38.240481...W ZUN KAEG FTI CIM PUB BRK KAPA KDHT T35 KDTO

the monkey actually went to DUX for cheap gas before going to DHT...

Ugh...

Monkey is into retro adult films.
This is one gross monkey

attachment.php

Attachments

• ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 110
DUX DHT DTO T35 DTO

Now enjoying the good life somewhere near FM2499

Soooo, that are Mini6PC and LittleMiss6PC saying about this?

Sorry, that's Nate and my fault. He was fine before we went to Vegas.

He's killing me.

He got all high and then decided he wanted to get in the hot tub.

attachment.php

He was being loud and jamming some live phish concert outside.
I confronted him and he just stared at me like an idiot w/ his giant wine glass.

attachment.php

We had a really bad argument.
He went back in and started getting high again.

My God! He smokes so much weed!

attachment.php

Attachments

• t1-1.jpg
    t1-1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 157
  • t2-1.jpg
    t2-1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 159
  • t3-1.jpg
    t3-1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 157
He stocked up during his stay in Colorado...

Probably so, He has a bag of bags of weed.

We are out of chips and cookies in the house now.
He watches cartoons and adult programming constantly.

I caught him trying to hump our elf on the shelf earlier.

This was a mistake.

Man 6PC... less than a day with him and you've created a monster. Good luck getting rid of him now.

Hindsight is 20/20

When I was scoping out your plane today, I should have slipped him in your back seat.

This is insanity.

Was going to make a nice salad tonight with a Zima based dressing but Monkey took over. He slaughtered the neighbor boy and well...

attachment.php

I was going to notify the authorities but it was too late, he threw the young mans' remains into an inferno

attachment.php

I went back in to get away from the crazy monkey.
W was going to grab a beer but he wouldn't let me near it

attachment.php

I finally gave up and decided to cry alone in the corner but then I caught this:

Edit: Note for MC. There is nothing in the TOC that says one small monkey cannot hug a larger monkey. If you see something other than an innocent hug, maybe you are looking for it and I can't help you there.

Attachments

• 20151206_172407.jpg
    20151206_172407.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 156
  • bergaurd3.jpg
    bergaurd3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 20151206_174305.jpg
    20151206_174305.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Sorry, that's Nate and my fault. He was fine before we went to Vegas.

Vegas hasn't got anything on Bryan's house apparently. :)

I would it noted that monkey only went bat-**** crazy as soon as he arrived in Texas.

Vegas hasn't got anything on Bryan's house apparently. :)

I would it noted that monkey only went bat-**** crazy as soon as he arrived in Texas.

Nate, it looks like you are innocent on this one. You are only guilty of putting fear into the monkey as well as defending same.

David

I think the monkey picked up on the fact that I don't have guns.

I think the monkey picked up on the fact that I don't have guns.

And you live in TX? Hmm, maybe Texas is not what I thought it was. Hmmm....

edited to add: Of course I never expected Zima to be present in TX either.

David

Back