The Great Monkey Race: Progress Thread

Since the Monkey is gonna be coming to the D/FW area, I'm now accepting payments to keep it away from a certain Zima consumer....

If the monkey is still in the DFW at Christmas, I can pick it up and take it to Mississippi. If it leaves before Christmas then if it head to MS I can take it across to mid AL.

I didn't know this went underground!

the terrorists are everywhere...lose lips sink ships...an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...a stitch in time saves nine...the monkey won't be truly free until the final battle is won

Clark is right. We should feel lucky that DenverPilot was willing to use his vast armory to defend the monkey if needed. :) (or sacrifice the monkey for World Peace.) Whichever came first.

David

Clark is right. We should feel lucky that DenverPilot was willing to use his vast armory to defend the monkey if needed. :) (or sacrifice the monkey for World Peace.) Whichever came first.

David

I know which will come first... that monkey will never make it. :yikes: It's pretty clear from the photos that he has an itchy trigger finger and a hankering for monkey brain stew.

:yes:

The Monkey just got on the "Underground Railroad"

Since the Monkey is gonna be coming to the D/FW area, I'm now accepting payments to keep it away from a certain Zima consumer....

I just need 5 minutes alone with that monkey.

I have no idea what that even means.

I think you're trying to say you want to spank the monkey.

But what would he do with the other 4 minutes and 30 seconds?

I'm in Texas but the other party seems to be MIA.

I haz Monkey.

Just finished lunch, will get fuel, and be on way back to Denton.

I haz Monkey.

Just finished lunch, will get fuel, and be on way back to Denton.

Is the monkey at any risk in your possession? There is still a target on the "travel carrier" (reads: envelope) I assume.

David

So when the monkey reaches its final destination,, does the cow then go cross-country?

To hard to sit by and watch this.

When I get my plane fixed I am sending somebody something.

HAHA I should send my spot tracker so we can watch it travel LOL
I would need it mailed back though.

Since at least portions of the race have gone incognito I may need help updating the route map.

I know. I thought I was crappy about taking pictures! :D

This is the newest leg.
It just came from Denver to Texas.

I think Mike and Clark worked it out via PM.
As I understand it, this is the only leg that needs to be added.

Colorado to (Borger I think ???) and Mike is taking it here.

I spoke w/ J Cranford about next Sunday getting it from Co.
But now we may try to get it to Louisiana instead.

Mrs 6PC is hoping to meet the monkey and hitch a ride if we do.
We haven't flown in 2 months :(

This is the newest leg.
It just came from Denver to Texas.

I think Mike and Clark worked it out via PM.
As I understand it, this is the only leg that needs to be added.

Colorado to (Borger I think ???) and Mike is taking it here.

BGD was just a feint to throw off those other people. That was a dis-information feint. There was a physical feint to DUX just to see if the field was at risk. Although there was a suspicious C-letter bird there it appeared to be a coincidence. All the efforts seem to have paid off and the transfer was completed without intervention by the Department of ^H^H^H^H^H^H, those other people.

As a further tactic I dusted my trail by using course deviations through cloud cover and precipitation. Those efforts may or may not have worked as I was questioned by an unknown party upon my arrival at home plate. I am concerned that my cover is blown and am preparing to go underground.

Last edited:
Is the monkey at any risk in your possession? There is still a target on the "travel carrier" (reads: envelope) I assume.

David

Target is still present, but might add some Aggie accouterments.

Monkey is safe with me. No guarantee once I meet up with SixZimaCharlie.

Any takers for a meet up to take the monkey in east Texas / west LA, AR next Sunday Dec 13??

For the mapping purposes, link up was Dalhart, KDHT. Frogs97 (Brian, no y in sight) was the witness.

I was flying PnP pups that were coming from Houston and San Antonio. Clark took one back with him, and the two foxhounds were picked up by a ground transporter.

Monkey now in Denton, TX.

Any takers for a meet up to take the monkey in east Texas / west LA, AR next Sunday Dec 13??

If Tim didn't still have Miss Dubious' engine in pieces, I'd say run toward Russellville, AR and take it to him.

Or perhaps Unit74 or brian] in Conway.

BGD was just a feint to throw off those other people. That was a dis-information feint. There was a physical feint to DUX just to see if the field was at risk. Although there was a suspicious C-letter bird there it appeared to be a coincidence. All the efforts seem to have paid off and the transfer was completed without intervention by the Department of ^H^H^H^H^H^H, those other people.

As a further tactic I dusted my trail by using course deviations through cloud cover and precipitation. Those efforts may or may not have worked as I was questioned by an unknown party upon my arrival at home plate. I am concerned that my cover is blown and am preparing to go underground.

Sounds like drunk flying to me Clark.

Sounds like drunk flying to me Clark.

Ha! just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me. Remember this segment started with talk of a transfer in Amarillo. The layers of subterfuge are deeper than even a grand champion chessmaster could dream up.

Be ever vigilant in the battle to free the monkey. Defeat requires only one tiny misstep, victory requires dedication of all.

We're flying the monkey to lunch.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1449418347872.gif
    1449418347872.gif
    2 MB · Views: 143
Finally the monkey gets some much needed oxygen!!!
( and what else did you do with the monkey??)

Finally the monkey gets some much needed oxygen!!!
( and what else did you do with the monkey??)

please don't ask 6PC that question...please

Back