Suppose I lost my engine within gliding distance to Area 51

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
When one declares an emergency, I understand they are free to do all sorts of crazy ****.
Suppose I declare an emergency and decide Groom Lake is the best place to set my plane down.

They gonna use me for target practice or be like "Awe man! You got us." and show me the aliens when I land?

I would guess it would be more disaster and less Mentos commercial but what do you think?

Get all of your posts posted beforehand!

transfer control of accounts etc beforehand!

say hi to the inter dimensional community for me!

When one declares an emergency, I understand they are free to do all sorts of crazy ****.
Suppose I declare an emergency and decide Groom Lake is the best place to set my plane down.

They gonna use me for target practice or be like "Awe man! You got us." and show me the aliens when I land?

I would guess it would be more disaster and less Mentos commercial but what do you think?
You doing it might be interesting. Given your previous interactions with the Federales, they probably have a dossier on you. You’d probably fly back out
a little lighter than you flew in. How much do all those cameras you have weigh?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/e3819cf3-da07-4081-ac4c-c1414583a66f

Dude, all I gotta say is
upload_2023-4-13_11-1-58.png

Last edited:
What I want to know is how you were able to get within gliding distance of Area 51 in the first place there, Janet.
Perhaps the accelerator was stuck or the flight controls and I just thought it was an engine issue. Turns out I had forgotten to disengage the autopilot but I declared so I get to see the goods right?

Oh and watch out for the Camo Dudes.

Tommy-lee-jones-as-agent-k-in-men-in-black.jpg

Perhaps the accelerator was stuck or the flight controls and I just thought it was an engine issue. Turns out I had forgotten to disengage the autopilot but I declared so I get to see the goods right?

"Grumman six papa charlie, this is Groom Lake tower, make an immediate one hundred eighty degree turn away from the field."

"But that will take me straight in to the mountain side!"

"Trust me on this, it will end less painfully."

“Lost”

I predict they won’t shoot you, but it will be a long time before you see the light of day again.

After that, try the roof of the pentagon.

And just in case anyone is considering a touch and go, all the carriers in the ghost fleets do have wires strung across the flight decks.

Get face down on the ground hands behind your back,then get a company to remove your airplane from the site. Try posting some quick pictures as your gliding down.

Get face down on the ground hands behind your back,then get a company to remove your airplane from the site. Try posting some quick pictures as your gliding down.

Maybe livestream it so they have to be polite.

Be sure to loudly pronounce you are an American citizen and you know your rights to the truth!

I know the drill:
1. Am I being detained?
2. I am a sovereign citizen.
3. I have the right to travel freely.
4. What's your name and badge number?
5. I not going anywhere until I speak to your superior.
6. NO! I won't get out of the plane. You cannot make me.

They taze me, I sue their pants off, They all lose their jobs and I fly away in a brand new King Air.

They will wipe you off the face of the earth plus your tail number and alter all registration and records of your PPL and aircraft.

Just radio in using some sort of made up alien language. You'll touch down to a line of them doing selfies with you in the background.

Is the prohibition against landing at Groom Lake in Part 91?

When your engine fails near Area 51, it’s because THEY wanted it to. You are no longer in control - they control the horizontal stabilizer and the rudder. They can roll off the power. They can make you squawk 7800.

If you wander into that area from the west, you will be forced down. NTS used to be a shoot first security site, not sure the rules have changed since I worked out there....Took scads of paperwork for us to fly a load in on our company airplane and it was under the watchful eyes of a pair of armed F-16's from about 20 miles out, until we had unloaded and take off a half hour later, and were at least 20 miles out.

If the mill has quit I do whatever I must to create a safe outcome. If that means I land in the middle of the world's most secret airbase, then that's what I'm doing. Maybe I'll be incarcerated for awhile. Maybe I'll only get my aircraft back as a boxes full of pieces. But all that beats winding up dead in a smoking hole.

I know the drill:
1. Am I being detained?
2. I am a sovereign citizen.
3. I have the right to travel freely.
4. What's your name and badge number?
5. I not going anywhere until I speak to your superior.
6. NO! I won't get out of the plane. You cannot make me.

They taze me, I sue their pants off, They all lose their jobs and I fly away in a brand new King Air.

You get your advice from Chris Rock?

Just make sure your wife and kids have a fresh picture of you.....maybe the last they see. ;)

Back