South Florida - Rental Share - Time building

FLGuy

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
FLGuy
Hi All,
Any pilots here that need to build hours towards a Rating in the Palm Beach or Broward areas and need hours? I understand concept of buying lunch for safety pilots, but I’m looking for mutually beneficial situations where both of us can save money and have some fun building CC hours. I’m a private pilot working on my IRA.

Thanks,
Russ

I might be able to help you out with the safety pilot for lunch deal but other than that, not interested.

Thanks guys. I have pilot friends that will do it for lunch. I’m looking for time builders specifically so we can help each other’s goals.

Have to be more specific,do you have a plane ,or in need of a plane to build your hours?

LOl. Easy guys. I’m not offering anything. It’s a little comical that someone went through the trouble to look up my name on the FAA website. Must be really bored. But thanks for making sure I change my username.

I need to build hours and am looking for other pilots doing the same so we can share plane rental expenses. I am not offering to be a safety pilot for lunch or anything else. Read more carefully. I have commercial pilot friends that don’t need hours so they will fly as my Safety Pilot but don’t pitch in for the rental cost. I need hours and a safety pilot that needs hours so we can build them together sharing costs.

I rent a 172 and a 152 at KLNA. To be PIC, you would need to get checked out there for an hour or two.

I only need another 15-20 hours for my IRA. Debating on continuing on for my Commercial.

. . . I only need another 15-20 hours for my IRA. Debating on continuing on for my Commercial.
I can't help you with the time building but I would suggest you finish the commercial while you are still in training mode and the knowledge test material is still fresh in your mind. 15 years after getting the IR, I finally decided to go for the commercial. I can't believe how much I forgot from the two prior written exams.

Back