Someone is going to have to write down a number for this

Sounds just like a typical go-around. What am I missing here?

The plane that landed ahead of them didn't exit the runway as quickly as ATC thought it would. Happens every day at busy airports.

Sounds just like a go around to me. Not sure how that even becomes news. Next headline will be " Car Stops at Traffic Light!"

Sounds just like a go around to me. Not sure how that even becomes news. Next headline will be " Car Stops at Traffic Light!"

Fake news!!!!

Nobody really stops for red lights anymore. When it turns yellow, that’s you clue to hit the effin gas..........

Not sure how that even becomes news. Next headline will be " Car Stops at Traffic Light!"

That would be news around here. Traffic lights and signs are just a mere suggestion to most folks. The city shortened the yellow lights to the bare minimums and all that did was increase the count of cars going through the red light.

OMG, OMG they almost died in a fiery crash with a conflagration fueled by highly flammable jet-fuel !

What would the Brits do if they lost the fifth in line to their meaningless monarchy ?

OMG, OMG they almost died in a fiery crash with a conflagration fueled by highly flammable jet-fuel !

What would the Brits do if they lost the fifth in line to their meaningless monarchy ?
The general public’s takeaway from this article:

Flying is dangerous.

Back