Sky Diving...

hahaha sorry. Lets go, we will jump with you guys. My wife wants a group to go so we dont die alone. hahahaha

I did most of my jumps at Skydive AL. Great place. If you don’t want to jump, you can pay to ride right seat in the jump plane. Almost as much fun as the skydiving. It’s amazing what the pilots can get those planes to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remember this key bit of jump wisdom:

The instructor packs the chute.
You pack an extra pair of shorts.

I’m more worried about throwing up than pooping my pants :p

It's not to late to chicken out!

Nah good luck, enjoy, and have a cold one or five after.

Oh, pictures before, during, after please.

It's not to late to chicken out!

Nah good luck, enjoy, and have a cold one or five after.

Oh, pictures before, during, after please.

Yea I’m gonna buy the video which comes with stills. Figure if I’m gonna cheat death once I might as well get it on film

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself!

I’m betting that you’re going to get hooked and will be back for another jump.

.......you just wait...

:)

I’m betting that you’re going to get hooked and will be back for another jump.

.......you just wait...

:)

Lol idkkkk we will see. I don’t like to live too dangerously.

I survived!!!!! I got the video and photo package so I will check it out later and post some stuff.

I was nervous as hell on the plane ride up (Twin Otter). I was sitting right next to the jump opening so I progressively got more and more nervous as we got to altitude. I was thinking to myself...yea I’m never doing this again lol

I kept looking at my instructors altimeter thinking...oh jeez we’re only half way there.

Once we got to altitude I was thinking, “sh** I’m about to jump out of this thing?” Seriously it was fricken scary lol.

Jumping out was quite the experience...the initial fall is insane. Very surreal feeling. It’s such a unique experience. Pretty dang fun I’d do it again for sure.

Funny cause I’ve done an aerobatic course in the Great Lakes and an hour in the Pitts and that wasn’t even close to being as scary as this was lol.

Quite the adrenaline rush! I imagine going through the school would be fun but scary doing that on your own

Last edited:
I knew it! He’s ready to go again.

....glad you lived to tell the tale.

:D

Learn to flare a canopy correctly and you’ll learn to flare a plane correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One comment I will say I can see why the full face helmet would be nice. It was almost hard to breathe because air is getting shoved into your face so fast hahaha.

Hahaha watching the video is great. My mouth got so dry at the end from breathing the air in and you can tell I am like "why is my mouth so damn dry" hahaha

Alright here you guys go...

You older fellas probably won't like the techno style music at the end, but that's what they put in there. Enjoy!

Oh and first 2 minutes is mostly advertisement

***Photos on the next page of the thread!

Last edited:
Alright here you guys go:

You older fellas probably won't like the techno style music at the end, but that's what they put in there. Enjoy!

Oh and first 2 minutes is mostly advertisement
Shaka Brah!

Nice vid!

Great video! Looks like you definitely had a good time. Now go do it again!!

Oh... gotta ask ... was camera chick hot?

Great video! Looks like you definitely had a good time. Now go do it again!!

Oh... gotta ask ... was camera chick hot?

Hahaha no she actually wasn’t. Super cool but not hot at all.

Although I have to say...I was amazed how many female solo sky divers there were. I guess this proves that women are indeed crazy. Hahaha just kidding

See, told ya nothing to worry about or fear. Even a caveman can do it.

:cool::D

He had to facepalm for you before you went out of the aircraft! Lmao!

That’s super common. If you watch most tandem skydives the instructor does that like 90% of the time to remind you to keep your head back.

Too bad. Skydive chicks are known to frequently display your favorite things.

Oh I know that's right. Airport I used to instruct at had a very active jump club every weekend. After flying finished went down there for a few cool beverages, and ogle the womens. :D

Back