RRRRRRRough River 2023! (2I3 4/21/2023 - 4/23/2023)

4/21 - 4/23

• that is a good weekend for me, I'm in!

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • that is not a good weekend for me or I just hate having fun, I'm out!

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
All these balls dropping. Should we expect voice changes too?

If he’s right seat, where’s the grill going?
i-see-what-you-did-there-steve-carell.gif

2 months, yo. I'll get a group chat going soon so we can start planning who brings what.

I am looking forward to a smooooth flight up until about 20 miles out when I will begin getting the crap kicked out of me and fight a 700 kt crosswind so I can drink beer with you b**tards.
Who ever gets there first needs to livestream the landings.

I am looking forward to a smooooth flight up until about 20 miles out when I will begin getting the crap kicked out of me and fight a 700 kt crosswind so I can drink beer with you b**tards.
Who ever gets there first needs to livestream the landings.
Whine whine whine :cool:

What’s it like landing there at night? @eman1200 didnt you fly in after dark one year? I was late to the club plane and don’t get it until 9pm. Maybe I’ll bring the cub? Or the expensive plane with a lot of maintenance events?

What’s it like landing there at night? @eman1200 didnt you fly in after dark one year? I was late to the club plane and don’t get it until 9pm. Maybe I’ll bring the cub? Or the expensive plane with a lot of maintenance events?

Nah, came in at duskish. I’m sorry but since you’re in charge of the lighter we’ll need you there earlier.

Is that code for the pa-32?

Because it sounds like code for a pa-32...
It is… but I wasn’t thinking about yours… or @NealRomeoGolf ’s… rather I’ve been AOG’d twice and locked out of the hangar twice on the one I rent…

Nah, came in at duskish. I’m sorry but since you’re in charge of the lighter we’ll need you there earlier.
That’s fair… though one of those would fit in a Mooney…

Edit: It’s probably 3.5-4.5h in the cub depending on winds.

It is… but I wasn’t thinking about yours… or @NealRomeoGolf ’s… rather I’ve been AOG’d twice and locked out of the hangar twice on the one I rent…

That’s fair… though one of those would fit in a Mooney…

Edit: It’s probably 3.5-4.5h in the cub depending on winds.
I'd offer you mine but it will probably be in annual at Jim's place. I'll be working OT in Decatur I'm sure.

In which page is the excel file to let everyone know who we are?! I couldn’t find it…

So, I reached out to the Lafayette Golf Course, and they would work something out to pick up and drop off players who are interested in playing. Optimal date and time would be Friday IMO as Saturday is typically reserved for lunch fly-outs and other shenanigans.

With that being said, is there anyone seriously interested in playing a round? If so, I can continue the communication with these folks.. Let me know

With that being said, is there anyone seriously interested in playing a round? If so, I can continue the communication with these folks.. Let me know
I would be up for playing.

We won't miss RR for any reason! Looking forward to being there again this year!!

Sue had a follow up visit with her ortho surgeon today. "No restrictions. See you in 6 months." Still moves pretty slowly, so I'm a little concerned about getting from airstrip to lodge to cabins, but we'll be there.

Sue had a follow up visit with her ortho surgeon today. "No restrictions. See you in 6 months." Still moves pretty slowly, so I'm a little concerned about getting from airstrip to lodge to cabins, but we'll be there.

Electric Razor Scooter!

Great! We’ll probably be hitting you up for a ride again. :)

Hah, that would work just fine.
Dave, I'm sure that we can arrange that ride. And if anyone else from ATL area wants to share let me know.

I’ll have a car there. And an electric scooter…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No time to brew the Irish, but the altbier is ready. My #s were a bit off but taste is decent. Color is nice and dark but it tastes like a lager or an old school Octoberfest almost.

38957DFB-EFD0-4C5A-B4A0-F785278D8F67.jpeg

Back