[Rant] Grumpy Old People

You have two airplanes at age 41, man, I did something wrong!

I have 1 and I borrow the other.

My father owns the Cirrus. I own the Grumman.
I try to be a good partner. I wrote a check for the annual on the Cirrus last month and dad tore the check up.

I'll take that as you've never seen a public pool filter or what gets caught in them.
Because if you had you wouldn't be ridiculing me.
How about cleaning the intake grate to a municipal waste treatment plant. Been there

Which one are you? The one with the awesome hair or the dude trying to take the smoothie away from her?

Define awesome hair. The problem here is I'm seeing two smoothies and only one female.

I’m old enough to remember that Jerry Springer was on Cincinnati City Council and paid for a prostitute with a personal check. He also was later elected Mayor of Cincinnati. You can look it up.

I’m also on the far right of the GAF Chart like mscard88

Cheers

I’m old enough to remember that Jerry Springer was on Cincinnati City Council and paid for a prostitute with a personal check. He also was later elected Mayor of Cincinnati. You can look it up.

I’m also on the far right of the GAF Chart like mscard88

Cheers

Yup. Only a town that loved Marge Schott could love Jerry too. LOL.

Coco’s? They’re still around? ;)

I know right? I haven't eaten at a Coco's in...well okay yesterday was the first time. The strawberry banana crème pie was worth it. When everyone was in Tucson Friday night for thing 2's graduation, I picked up the check at the Yard House. I tried to even help pick up the check at Coco's and my father in law gave me the "don't even think about it" look. So after three college graduations in a week, I'm people'd out.

I know right? I haven't eaten at a Coco's in...well okay yesterday was the first time. The strawberry banana crème pie was worth it. When everyone was in Tucson Friday night for thing 2's graduation, I picked up the check at the Yard House. I tried to even help pick up the check at Coco's and my father in law gave me the "don't even think about it" look. So after three college graduations in a week, I'm people'd out.

I used to go to Coco’s in Atlanta when I was in college. Haven’t been in one, or seen one, since. They used to have killer burgers, but that was three decades ago. What’s it like now?

For the fish and chips the price was $3 less than the normal fish and chips meal on the previous page. I asked what the difference was and the server said "one less piece of fish."

Are 55 and older people expected to eat less?

Yes. As you are basically on borrowed time, you might as well limit the amount of resources you consume.

The more accurate explanation is that your basic metabolic rate decreases a couple of percent each decade after the age of 20. Unless you want to get fat, you should reduce your intake over time.

The ''over 55 menu' is just a reaction to customer requests.

I have 1 and I borrow the other.

My father owns the Cirrus. I own the Grumman.
I try to be a good partner. I wrote a check for the annual on the Cirrus last month and dad tore the check up.

Sounds like a great dad! Do you need a brother?

I have never understood why someone would complain about something that's none of their business and not harming anyone.

Are you complaining about other people complaining about things that don't hurt anyone, and in so complaining, were neither hurt nor hurt anyone? If so, I think you just won. Yahtzee! (That's a game for old people.)

I see no nice practical buzz cuts, so no one in the photo has excellent hair. :)

See? I told ya the creepy stare thing works... :)

5a5fa2bc903ac84ef8839265cfe9fb4c.jpg

Back