Private checkride went horribly wrong!

Well, if he was banned by the mods . . . his 'status' would be fixed at 'preflight' . . . which seems appropriate some how. . . .

lemming is an infamous troll name on the net.

The fact he put Pf, like pffft, .......lemming on there tells it all

I suspect we'll hear from mr. lemming again under another account or pseudo-name. Pro trolls or some highly imaginative members do that. Or they're a mod or staff with a sense of humor sent in to stir the board up and get things rolling.... seen that.

Well, if he was banned by the mods . . . his 'status' would be fixed at 'preflight' . . . which seems appropriate some how. . . .
Yeah. With his attitude, I hope he never makes it past his preflight inspection, because I don't want to share airspace with him. Oh wait, Preflights are something that are advocated by caveman CFI's and DPE's, so he doesn't do them :D

Jason? Is that you?
CowboyPilot, maybe?

Maybe Jay can tell if it's really Bernie the Bunyip ...

The OP is banned and yet this thread continues. I'm thinking about just making a new account and posting a bunch of crazy S. Then everyone can say FU, idiot, loser, whatever they would never say in person. It seems these threads are cathardic and desperately needed by the pilot community. We don't have many releases available to us, so I guess it makes sense.

Will Rogers never met this guy did he ?

And it was Bertie, not Bernie.

do not google that name either...

Wow, that was fast, a googling of "splaps boy" already has this thread.

okay, I hear what you're saying, but I was right and he was wrong. Nobody flies the BS way he was pushing. Do any of you do that paper crap and haul out 100 square feet of paper in the cockpit? And you call ME dangerous and unsafe? While you're folding and unfolding that junk?

My lesson from this is to bite my tongue and do that BS knowing inside I am right and he is wrong, but he is the one with the power to pass or fail me. Okay got it.

What did pilots do before iPads? Oh me oh my what a dangerous time that must have been.

He is right you and you are wrong, check your ego at the edge of the ramp.

Attachments

• life_pie_chart.jpg
    life_pie_chart.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Didn't respond to the OP, but would be interested in final outcome of this story since I spent an entire lunch time reading it.

Didn't respond to the OP, but would be interested in final outcome of this story since I spent an entire lunch time reading it.

We may or may not find out since he was banned, although he did make an anonymous post the other day about flying IFR sans IR using his CFIIs name.

I detect some really problematic attitudes from these posts.

"I said what for? :dunno: I passed didn't I"

Are you kidding? You REALLY said that? I'm not surprised you got pink slipped.

This, attitude is everything. :no:

:redface: Hi all, just got back from my little "vacation". First of all I'd like to say sorry for some of my comments to some of you. KSCessnaDriver, especially to you I was way too harsh in my response to you. I am sorry. It didn't help that I was all liquored up while typing all that. It really wasn't my intention for this to go the way it did. The way I reacted to all y'all's unfair criticism was a little excessive, I know, but how many of you have had to deal with a rogue DPE who has gone ever further with a personal vendetta against you? Not many I'm sure.

Anyway, apologies to all.

The way I reacted to all y'all's unfair criticism was a little excessive, I know, but how many of you have had to deal with a rogue DPE who has gone ever further with a personal vendetta against you? Not many I'm sure.

Anyway, apologies to all.

:lol:

Alright, who wants to start the dunk tank again?

Yes, actually, now that you ask I am indeed. I am a powerful personality. I do get my way. I have an aura about me in real life that is powerful and overwhelming to most people. Some embrace it, others are threatened. The DPE was threatened by me. There is no doubt.

I demand respect, and i get it. Except here because I exposed my weakness in this test I took and asked for help.
I copy and pasted that into Google Translate and got: "I am a spoiled brat."

Back