Private checkride went horribly wrong!

so now your a student pilot with low fuel. Is this "As the story turns"?

For those just tuning in...

Pete is a student pilot. I am not Pete. Pete lied about being a troll. He exists but has been banished somewhere. We don't know where.

Once the DPE needs to take control of the airplane, you have by the given laws failed the check ride and become passenger.

Not if I slap him before he actually touches the yoke. He only becomes PIC when he physically takes control of the plane. I, I mean Pete, never let him actually take control of the plane until after he had been soundly slapped into submission. Therefore, there was no assault only an attempted hijacking. And that is a federal offense.

Yeah but Sybil was the PIC not Dr. Pete. We can't locate Sybil, she took off after landing at the nearest airport via radar vectors:D

Or was that Marcia:dunno:

"Marcia: dresses in funeral attire and constantly has suicidal thoughts and attempts suicide. Supposedly tried to kill Sybil in the Harlem hotel but was stopped by Vicky. She thinks the end of the world is coming, but what she really fears is the end of Sybil."

Double ewe TEEEE EFFFF!!!!!

Why am I always being compared to women? First of all some tranny called Lady Malibu, now Sybil?????

:mad::mad::mad:

Not if I slap him before he actually touches the yoke. He only becomes PIC when he physically takes control of the plane. I, I mean Pete, never let him actually take control of the plane until after he had been soundly slapped into submission. Therefore, there was no assault only an attempted hijacking. And that is a federal offense.

If you weren't such an incredibly bad liar what you said would actually be funny.

Double ewe TEEEE EFFFF!!!!!

Why am I always being compared to women? First of all some tranny called Lady Malibu, now Sybil?????

My bad, but I think it would be cool to have your(I mean Pete's) story made into a book/movie:lol:

They could make it one of those low budget, made-for-TV movies:)

This is NOT a joke!

:mad:

This is my life we're talking about!

:mad2:

Your life? What happened to the 30 dead children in the school bus? And how are you going to manage to kill 30 kids on a school bus without any fuel in the tanks to catch fire?

Your life? What happened to the 30 dead children in the school bus? And how are you going to manage to kill 30 kids on a school bus without any fuel in the tanks to catch fire?

And no paper on the plane for kindling...

Well, duh, it didn't happen! It's just a hypothetical situation.

You people need to get a grip on reality.

:dunno:

What, the original checkride with the mean, overly harsh DPE or the crash into a school bus, due to ATC refusing to give you a vector?

None of it happened, we're talking about his life here, and it's all imaginary.

None of it happened, we're talking about his life here, and it's all imaginary.

No, just the bus part. It was a hypothetical situation that could occur if ATC refused to provide a vector, which you claimed would happen.

You really need to focus, Henning.

I assure you I am very real.

Nope, I didn't read every post after the first 10 pages. But the more of Pete's posts I read, the more I liked him. This one is the best. Pete, you ARE the PIC! :lol: Thar ain't no God damned camels in Texas! Slap that mofo mutineer!

Sound wisdom from a comical sage. It's hard for me to argue against it since I have so very few hours (not even soloed yet,) but I'll still learn to use papyrus charts and all the other old stuff, if for no other reason bisides the fact that I will probably want that skill sometime. There are plenty of antiquated technologies that I may still want to use at some point. I mean, what if I were to get into a car that had a floor button for the high beams, or found myself holding the reciever for a rotary dial phone, or I needed to mail a letter and I only had stamps that weren't self adhisive? I sense confusion. Let me pause and answer your question; It's like an email written on papyrus that gets carried by hand to the recipient.

It amazes me how some people let their underwear get so tightly wadded. It must simply be the seriousness with which people take their flying, which is to be commended. My father was a 10,000+ hour pilot in the military before embarking on his airline career. He was well respected for his great seriousness and focus in aviation, but also well loved for his great sense of humor. I think he would be repulsed and humored by the antics of the great St. Peter. Troll or not, I've enjoyed this thread. Thank you Pete. Since I've not read every post I may have missed it, but have you retaken your check ride yet?

Wow.

:sad:

I have to sit down. Someone out there actually believes in me and agrees with something I wrote? I need to take this in and savor the moment...

This is a very special moment for me.

Thank you.

My bad, but I think it would be cool to have your(I mean Pete's) story made into a book/movie:lol:

They could make it one of those low budget, made-for-TV movies:)

low budget? :mad:

Thank you for the apology, I'm up to four now I believe. Just four more and Pete can return triumphantly.

low budget? :mad:

Thank you for the apology, I'm up to four now I believe. Just four more and Pete can return triumphantly.
Pete was much more entertaining than St. Pete. I suppose the threat of the ban hammer has suppressed Pete into that little enclave beneath the bridge for a long time, but in the hopes that this isn't the case:
5) On behalf of everyone I speak for, we're sorry you've lost your grip on reality!
6) On behalf of everyone I speak for, we're sorry the medications you're on could never make it to the FAA's approved medicine list!
7) On behalf of everyone I speak for, we're sorry thoughtless buses full of school children invade the very ground space you intend to fly into!
8) On behalf of everyone I speak for, we're sorry you suffer such an allergy to papyrus that it makes you airsick!

*In the interest of truth in advertising, I don't speak for anyone -- not even myself.

First post in the thread. Sorry Pete, please come back. POA needs your awesomeness. Tell these paper munchers how it is done.

First post in the thread. Sorry Pete, please come back. POA needs your awesomeness. Tell these paper munchers how it is done.

Welcome Greg, apology accepted! (On Pete's behalf). I don't know for sure since I am not in contact with him, but Pete would probably be willing to come back now.

Thank you Ghery and 6PC for your apologies. Both of you were able to have an intelligent and coherent response to me, and I'm sure Pete appreciates both of your efforts to understand him and to apologize for your past actions. On his behalf, I accept both your apologies. However, 6PC, you appear to have lapsed in your very next post.

:nono:

And where in my post did I apologize to you for anything? You clearly have no idea what you are talking about (nor did Pete). Your dream world is incredible.

Just passed the Oral.
Here is how I passed it:

1. I did not ask to record it
2. When he asked questions, I answered them to the best of my abilities.
3. When I opened my paper sectional and paper flight plan, he said "My God, I can tell you have worked really hard on this."

After about 40 minutes of talking he said "Well there is no reason to kick this pig anymore you've got this."

When the weather clears up, It is go time!

If you weren't such an incredibly bad liar what you said would actually be funny.

I wouldn't say anything about whether someone tells the truth or not with your record...

I'd love to know who you get your insurance through, that's 7/10%, that means I could insure my 310 with them for $615 a year, I doubt that; and I have no accidents or 709 rides on my insurance record.

Oh I comprehend quite well actually. You've claimed multiple crashes in airplanes on this board and others, and from your description of the crashes they are categorized as "accidents" by the NTSB.

But in retrospect you are correct, there are no "crashes" on your record. ;)

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar". ~Abraham Lincoln[/FONT]

it does appear there are inconsistancies in his statements:
[Henning
March 25th, 2005, 03:37 PM
709 ride....sigh.

They didn't 709 me when I took out some high tension lines. Probably because they were sagging a lot lower than they should have been (I couldn't get under them with an Ag Cat, realized it at the last moment, popped up & caught the set with the gear. Luckily I got the nose down and had a full tank in the hopper so my inertia busted them) and didn't crash.
Ref: http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-570.html

So, you found an issue, talked to the feds about it, they were "actually quite helpful", yet your post wreecks of disdain for them. Why is that? I don't get everyones aversion to the FAA guys. I've never had a bad experience. Once a radio tech guy was sent out to an Ag crash and I ended up infront of an ASC and FAA Counsel, but when I got there and they read the report, Counsels question to me was " You had an engine failure in an Ag plane?"" Yes"" No one was hurt, no property except the plane damaged""Nope""Why are we here?""Because you sent me a letter saying I had to come or you'd pull my license". I've never had a truly bad encounter with them.]
Ref: http://www.purpleboard.net/forums/showthread.php?p=50965&highlight=engine+failure+ag+plane#post50965

That isn't 100% accurate. Planes are effected by changes in the wind. There is the inertia of the plane to consider. I flew through a frontal boundary in the middle of a spray run once and the change in relative wind left me "not flying" for a moment and since I didn't have any altitude to give up for either time or airspeed, I went in. Always remember, inertia is part of the equation.
ref: http://forums.aopa.org/showthread.php?p=1378504&highlight=accurate+effected+wind#post1378504

Just passed the Oral.
Here is how I passed it:

3. When I opened my paper sectional and paper flight plan, he said "My God, I can tell you have worked really hard on this."

After about 40 minutes of talking he said "Well there is no reason to kick this pig anymore you've got this."

Nice job. I'll bet the flying part goes just as well. Now for the weather to cooperate with you...

Just passed the Oral.
Here is how I passed it:

Congratulations on the oral, I feel that I can take a lot of credit for your success, being the person who has mentored you and developed you, and also experimented for you by reporting back (I mean Pete reporting back) on Pete's oral. You were able to learn from it.

When he sprouted that nonsense about the retarded parchment plan you had, it must have been all you could do to not blurt out what a fool he is.

And where in my post did I apologize to you for anything? You clearly have no idea what you are talking about (nor did Pete). Your dream world is incredible.

The basic gist of your reply was one of subservience and meekness.

If you want to progress to the next level, Ghery, you must stop grovelling.

At the moment though you are an apologetic groveller, and Pete thanks you for that.

Thank you, Cap'n Jack for your insight. I knew Henning and I had a lot in common!

I'm as mad as hell!!!

I'm trying to buy a new plane, but cannot close until the government is back at work!

Back