My business is totally automated and is a very simple business. I don't have employees (all contract), I don't have an office building, fleet of vehicles, etc. to complicate things. I do my all own accounting/taxes and have my CPA buddy just give them the once over. It's not rocket science! Just an FYI @Shawn... a good rule of thumb if you're going to use your airplane for business/recreation and expense it as such, you should at least use it 75% of the time for business. The other 25% for recreation you can't deduct. It gets real iffy if your 50/50. Then you could easily end up as audit bait.