Pirep: Carl's Jr. Beyond Star vs. Double Western Bacon Cheeseburg

Those look suspiciously like veggie burger patties branded as steak.
Looks like it, but the texture is significantly different than any veggie burger I’ve ever had. I do not recommend.

We look just like other pilots, only thinner.

I may be the thinnest pilot you'll ever meet. And veggies are side dishes!

Attachments

• ravioli rockz.jpg
    ravioli rockz.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 17
If faux burgers are not a thing here on PoA, how does everyone feel about imitation bacon bits?

If faux burgers are not a thing here on PoA, how does everyone feel about imitation bacon bits?

I'm actually okay with them. Sure, they don't compared to real crumbled bacon but in a pinch, when you need something besides chives and steak sauce to put on your cottage cheese, they fill the bill.

I'm actually okay with them. Sure, they don't compared to real crumbled bacon but in a pinch, when you need something besides chives and steak sauce to put on your cottage cheese, they fill the bill.

You know, I actually like them. I don't really think of them as bacon or a bacon substituted I don't think though. I just like them for what they are. Add some texture and a different flavor to the salad basically. One restaurant I frequent has them on the salad bar.

Any way you break it down, the Beyond Star is a burger without a mission. If you are a vegetarian and you don't like beef, why are you trying to eat something that tastes like beef? If you are a vegetarian and you like beef, why don't you stop deluding yourself in to thinking that somehow the Beyond patty is better for you? If you are a vegetarian, and you are not eating beef for religious reasons, why not just change religions? If you are not a vegetarian, why the hell are you eating a vegetarian patty? (I already answered that, I took one for the team.)
Vegetarians like junk food too, you damn mutant. Where's Sentinel Services when you ned them? And I still think you tattoo much fast food.

Vegetarians like junk food too, you damn mutant. Where's Sentinel Services when you ned them? And I still think you tattoo much fast food.

Well, okay, it's a guilty pleasure and I rarely share it with people because it's a tad freaky. Yes, you're right, I do in fact tattoo fast food. Just the other day I inked a heart on a Big Mac. Fries don't react well to the needle however, so I generally avoid them. I might just do a full skull and crossbones on a Taco Bell supreme burrito this week.

Back