Pilots fired for letting playboy model fly

Not too bright, it's one thing to show off the cockpit,but to take a selfie with her. They should know she would post it on social media.

I'm pretty sure that's a dude. And he was in the Greek version of Playboy, which pretty much confirms it.:yes:

It's not really a big deal safety wise, but it's the lack of judgement that really is the key IMO.
Stupid crew. No other way to put it.

I went to flight school with a Playmate. She flew all the time..

... She isn't that hot, but then again, I like silicone free boobies.

I think her name might have been Bruce at one time.

I don't know... Looks kind of drag queenish to me. I'm going to go with dude with implants.

Concur. I was prepared to give the pilots a pass but holy σκατά that chick looks wrong.

These Pilots should be nominated for the Darwin Job Award. They may get a job with Burger King, but I doubt they will keep it.

Cheers

Well, one thing's for sure...

It wasn't a Virgin Atlantic flight

... She isn't that hot, but then again, I like silicone free boobies.

Agreed!

I'd bet Playboy picks and chooses the type of women that fit to a demographic area. No way she makes it to playboy here in the US but overseas she might be attractive.

Besides, If she is down on me she is the prettiest woman on earth.
:yes::yes:

Uh-oh, hold the horn here guys. I was sorta under the impression that learning to fly would help me get the girls... thank god I haven't spent a dime yet.

Aerolineas Argentinas is a joke, they have over 100's pilots x plane, is a government money laundry operation , they got fired for being caught not for letting her flight the plane.

Uh-oh, hold the horn here guys. I was sorta under the impression that learning to fly would help me get the girls... thank god I haven't spent a dime yet.

It really doesn't help unless you can dupe them in to thinking its s 747 license.

Shameful that the passengers are considering a class action lawsuit over this. Where was the danger? In what way was any of them harmed after learning bout this AFTER THE FACT???

Shameful that the passengers are considering a class action lawsuit over this. Where was the danger? In what way was any of them harmed after learning bout this AFTER THE FACT???

Just shows you that frivolous lawsuits are not strictly an American thing.

I watched the complete video and can say a few things.

First, that girl is considered attractive over there in the same way Kim Kardashian is considered attractive over here. Enough said.

Of course they didn't let her fly or take off the plane as the media reported (both there and here). All they allowed her to do in terms of handling controls, is advance the throttles.
They also lit up the cockpit so she could film it properly... in a night flight :D

The whole take off was a mess, with her talking and acting all excited, and the pilots kind of in a party mood.
I think as they reached about 80 kts (and I'm not sure about this, this is what an airline captain that watched the video said to the press, I didn't pay that much attention) the captain gets "serious" and tells everyone to shut up.

I guess the danger was in that it was a party take off. If everything went routinely then all is good, but things could have gotten ugly. I think there's a reason for the whole sterile cockpit during critical phases of flight.

As for the passengers suing, I don't know, I see it as passengers of a bus suing if the driver is found to have been drunk during the ride but no harm was done.
I'm not sure that would hold, and I'm not sure this one wil hold either.

On the other hand, I've read they were going to criminally charge them, which I don't disagree with. Sure, no harm was done in the end, but we criminally charge people for flying drunk even if they successfully complete the flight.

Fun trivia:
- You can hear the captain saying: "You are not going to publish this, right?, if I go down you go down with me". Of course she says "no, no way".
- She actually tried to sue the pilots for sexual harassment after the whole thing blew up.

The only that would have made it better is if the Captain had filmed it from the outside with a selfie stick!

How can the passengers sue when there were no damages?

Back