• Pilot

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Acrodustertoo

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Buford T. Justice
image.jpg our daughter has this airplane toy and this "figure" was on the floor yesterday. I called her a fast food worker, the wife told me that it is the pilot. I had to straiten her out on why it is not a pilot. I will let you all decide and then we can discuss if it is in fact a pilot or not!

Looks like a fast food worker.

But hell, to listen to my parents talk about what I do for a living, I might as well be in fast food. :)

Who is da sum-bich who voted for pilot? That is just plain old fashion communism! What is dis world coming to

I met her once!
oops+%2528Large%2529+%2528Custom%2529.JPG

The only distinguishing feature is the headset, and some generic uniform. There are a lot of professions out there that use both, I'm going with fast food only because it doesn't have epaulettes, which are widely recognized.

The only distinguishing feature is the headset, and some generic uniform. There are a lot of professions out there that use both, I'm going with fast food only because it doesn't have epaulettes, which are widely recognized.
C7nrUDoWkAo1D_3.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

Dang it! The manager won't let me work the window. I want a cool headset so I can look like a pilot. Pilot's are cool.

Back