Wanted: Partnership Partnership in SC

Elijah Baker

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
SCPilot1161
Looking for partners for aircraft purchase in the Columbia SC area (KCAE, KCUB, KFDW, KAIK and surrounding area). I currently have over 185 hours (50+ in arrow/Saratoga) and about to take IR checkride. Going all the way to CFI & CFII after commercial. Looking for partners (3 max) interested in Piper Arrow. Would consider other Pipers such as Cherokee 180 or 235. Also open to a Mooney. If interested PM me so we can discuss. Unfortunately no clubs in the area to join. Closest is Greenville SC (2 hr drive).

Just curious, are you still interested or did you have any response? I would like to find a partnership near me for something reasonable fast. I am +900 hrs, SELS, Instr, experienced as AC owner (owned a MooneyM20C-350 hr, and C210L/T - 375 hr). I would be interested in a Arrow (esp tapered wing, 77, 78), or a 36 Bo. Most missions would be traveling somewhere, stay 2-3 days, so around 140K cruise, not just flying around.

Never got much interest so still looking. However, I will be moving in about a year to a year and a half from now so not sure how much sense a partnership makes at the moment.

Yeah, that what I have found. Not much interest in traveling AC, just 172's. Just curious, moving anywhere interesting?

Probably up near the Clemson, SC area so my wife can finish up some advanced schooling at Clemson. Hoping to move back to North Carolina after that.

Great! I grew up in Pickens, went to Furman, and my son is a ME Std at Clemson. Check out 'Golden Corner Flying Club', last I heard they have a both a 172 and 182 available. Good Luck.

Great! I grew up in Pickens, went to Furman, and my son is a ME Std at Clemson. Check out 'Golden Corner Flying Club', last I heard they have a both a 172 and 182 available. Good Luck.

Looks like Golden Corner Flying Club got shut down due to a crash that occurred in the 182 they had. That is a bummer! Looks like the crash ended up being fatal too - probably lost their insurance.

Back