Paperwork signed on this guy!

Nice bird. Looks very well cared for.

The four blade prop is eye-catching.

Is it ADSB complaint?

Awesome Carlos! Here’s to many exciting times ahead! :cheers:

Nice bird. Looks very well cared for.

The four blade prop is eye-catching.

Is it ADSB complaint?
No not yet. I wanted to wait a bit and see the new tech that is coming out. I noticed a more competitive pricing on it. Living in Texas my first priority is electric air conditioning! Lol

Nice! (And I’m a bonanza guy.)
I really like the bonanza's also. But had to think long and hard. What gave me the push toward the sr22 was comfort for the wife.

Wow. You've come a long way Carlos, and now you'll be ready to go further. Beautiful plane, colors. Enjoy!

So why a four bladed prop? Just curious...

The 4 blade prop gives better ground clearance, better climb, better engine cooling, lighter by 26 pounds, much much quieter as well!

Wow, that's got to be one of the nicest Sr22's out there!!! Congratulations!! HP and IFR coming soon I suspect.

Wow, that's got to be one of the nicest Sr22's out there!!! Congratulations!! HP and IFR coming soon I suspect.
Yes going to start IFR pretty soon.. already started reading lol.. this is HP.. but will knock out complex with a c210 and multi in a 310 lol

Not so much intimidating, but very cool looking IMO.
I should have rephrased that. It’s intimidating, but not as intimidating as meeting your GF’s Dad for the first time...know what I’m sayin’ ?

Karen said “nice!” when I showed her the photos but she’s a radial engine kinda girl.

“SR22... something with a radial... they’re both worth more than our house, honey!”

“Yeah...”

LOL.

I should have rephrased that. It’s intimidating, but not as intimidating as meeting your GF’s Dad for the first time...know what I’m sayin’ ?

I was never intimidated by GF's dads. I could take 'em, unless they were pointing a shotgun at me. Most I picked up anyway. I was a sleeze. :D

No not yet. I wanted to wait a bit and see the new tech that is coming out. I noticed a more competitive pricing on it. Living in Texas my first priority is electric air conditioning! Lol

Word.

AC is a must.

Beautiful. And congratulations! The 4 blade looks awesome..but I’m curious, how does the 4 blade provide better climb? It was my understanding the more blades you add the more inefficient they become..and does the 4 blade effect cruise performance at all? Burn more fuel, slower cruise etc ?

Beautiful. And congratulations! The 4 blade looks awesome..but I’m curious, how does the 4 blade provide better climb? It was my understanding the more blades you add the more inefficient they become..and does the 4 blade effect cruise performance at all? Burn more fuel, slower cruise etc ?

Can't get into all the specifics but from my understanding here are the pros

• Advantages:
    (according to Flight Resource)
  • Turbine smooth, vibration free propeller operations
  • Replaceable stainless steel leading edge for
    best erosion protection of the blades
  • Improved engine cooling
  • Enhanced climb performance
  • Shorter take-off distance
  • Increased static thrust
  • Enhanced cruise performance
  • Unlimited blade life, Lower cost overhaul and No AD’s
I did notice my take off climb earlier, and quicker. Cruise I noticed only a 2 knot increase. No vibrations and softer sound. But when you bring that throttle back you nose over fast. Probably good for a quick approach but need to be smooth on the throttle on landing. Wish I could get scientific with you but I bet others can explain better.

Back