Ok, next question - Which Bo is the best Bo?

I remember that one. The best!

Okay, now that we have "The Best Bo" settled, back to regular programming. Like bashing thevFAA, or Cirrus flyers, or light twin owners, you know...

Who’s that?

Bo Jackson was a two sport star. He use to play professional Baseball and finish the season and then play professional Football. I really believe if he didn't get injured playing football he would've been the first hall of famer in both sports. He ran a 4.1 in the 40 yard dash a record that holds today I believe. He was a freak of nature strong AND fast with those traits he would probably do well in ANY ERA.

Do you want to go fast ?
Do you want to go far ?
Do you need to carry 5 and luggage ?
Do you want to fly in known icing conditions ?
Trying to fly into back country strips in Idaho ?

Which Bo is the 'best' will depend on the answer to those questions.

For my money, a late 70s A36 upgraded to an IO550 and equipped with Osborne tips and VGs would be the 'best'.
For someone else, a TAT equipped F33A or V-tail is the 'best'. Just depends.

I would nominate the F33C, the only Bonanza certificated for aerobatics (T-34 is technically not a Bonanza). I don't need to carry a grand piano or 5 passengers, so the F33C would be the most fun for me. Heck, ANY Bonanza would be a hoot to fly, but being able to LEGALLY perform a loop, roll or spin would be cool.

Bo Jackson was a two sport star. He use to play professional Baseball and finish the season and then play professional Football. I really believe if he didn't get injured playing football he would've been the first hall of famer in both sports. He ran a 4.1 in the 40 yard dash a record that holds today I believe. He was a freak of nature strong AND fast with those traits he would probably do well in ANY ERA.

Oh him. Meh.

T-34. :D

Stan%20and%20Moffett%20Aero%20Club%20T-34_zpsznppkk3s.jpg

Love that plane. Flew them back in the 1965-1967 period.
Be careful, certain maneuvers will damage the vertical stabilizer.
I can say that, right? The statute of limitations has run out by now, right?

Back