OK, how about what happens when you divorce?

mscard88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Mark
upload_2017-4-25_8-20-19.png
th

quote-for-a-while-we-pondered-whether-to-take-a-vacation-or-get-a-divorce-we-decided-that-a-trip-to-woody-allen-337236.jpg

I have this thing about pulling vehicles out of the garage to make room for new ones.

Just park them out front in the street.

I bought my Extra right after I got divorced, can't complain. :)

Working on divorce #2 here. First one was all paperwork done pro per. The second is a bit more complicated. Lawyers, trial, the whole 9 yards. Which brings up the old joke, you know why divorce is so expensive??? it's worth it

Ur pockets are almost empty, then u start taking flight lessons, now ur pocket is all empty, then u have the guts to plan and buy a plane and u won't have pocket to worry about anymore

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't agree with the concept of community property, so i had a prenup done for my second marriage waiving the entire premise. Of course, it doesn't matter for the purposes of child support, which is generally the backdoor alimony/female pension of present day. But at least it gave me a glimpse into how my new wife thought about these subjects, without me having to settle for a non binding pinky swear and a feigned enthusiastic BJ for "proof of sincerity", like most simps out there.

The fact she agreed as a lesser earning spouse and signed it without flinching was the most enduring act of sincerity I've been able to witness on this topic. Post divorce dating, the majority would squirm and their skin would boil like a demon being exorcised at the restaurant table, by the mere suggestion of a prenup. The hypocrisy embedded within female hypergamy in this country knows no bounds. Financial Harpies are a dime a dozen in the US.

This country needs divorce law and child support law reform right yesterday. The family court system is an extortion racket. I would also like to see the legal "male abortion" option be made into law. That is, the concept where a man can have his right to choice enforced, by having the legal right to not be legally or financially responsible for a child he doesn't want to bring into the world, if the woman insists on carrying the child to term. This would disincentivize the thousands of unwanted pregnancies that women bring into the world for the purposes of milking a child support payment or punishing a past lover that doesn't want to be with them anymore.

Scandinavian countries are well ahead of the pack in both divorce and child support. Much less financially punitive.

My wife says she has too many years invested trying to train me. She's not interested in starting over with someone else. Works for me. 44 years the end of July and counting. :)

Like hurricanes, they come in all wet and wild and when they leave, they take your house, airplane and your car.

One has to do what you have to do.

I was working with a guy recently, he said the pickings on 'Match.com' & similar sites were 99% incompatible. Yes, one needs to look in the mirror.

I don't agree with the concept of community property, so i had a prenup done for my second marriage waiving the entire premise. Of course, it doesn't matter for the purposes of child support, which is generally the backdoor alimony/female pension of present day. But at least it gave me a glimpse into how my new wife thought about these subjects, without me having to settle for a non binding pinky swear and a feigned enthusiastic BJ for "proof of sincerity", like most simps out there.

The fact she agreed as a lesser earning spouse and signed it without flinching was the most enduring act of sincerity I've been able to witness on this topic. Post divorce dating, the majority would squirm and their skin would boil like a demon being exorcised at the restaurant table, by the mere suggestion of a prenup. The hypocrisy embedded within female hypergamy in this country knows no bounds. Financial Harpies are a dime a dozen in the US.

This country needs divorce law and child support law reform right yesterday. The family court system is an extortion racket. I would also like to see the legal "male abortion" option be made into law. That is, the concept where a man can have his right to choice enforced, by having the legal right to not be legally or financially responsible for a child he doesn't want to bring into the world, if the woman insists on carrying the child to term. This would disincentivize the thousands of unwanted pregnancies that women bring into the world for the purposes of milking a child support payment or punishing a past lover that doesn't want to be with them anymore.

Scandinavian countries are well ahead of the pack in both divorce and child support. Much less financially punitive.

Good Lord, if this is what divorce does to a man I'm glad I've never experienced it!

That was one hazard that cost him a lot of strokes.
Tiger played that whole deal completely WRONG !
If I were him after it all came out I would have just rolled with it - get Trojan, Hustler and Vivid to sponsor him. Roll up to his next tournament in a big Rolls Royce convertible full of babes with an annoying air horn that plays "La Cucaracha" ! Like Rodney Dangerfield in Caddy Shack - something like that.

My wife says she has too many years invested trying to train me. She's not interested in starting over with someone else. Works for me. 44 years the end of July and counting. :)
I'm glad to hear that it can be done!

Back