New Zenforo software

I miss having the "new posts" always on the visible screen.
I prefer not to have to scroll back to the top /bottom to return to the new posts

It looks like the indent button has disappeared. Is it hidden somewhere? Could we please have it back?

1689282507145.png

Thanks!!

I miss having the "new posts" always on the visible screen.
I prefer not to have to scroll back to the top /bottom to return to the new posts
I'm not following. As soon as you scroll the window such that the top navigation bar is no longer visible, one floats up there...

1689289501786.png
It's right up there, first line in the center group to the left of the center/left/right jsutify pulldown. It appears in the other versions of the toolbar sizing.

Not showing up on my iPad running Safari. I’ll check my laptop in a few minutes.

Yep, @flyingron , the indenture buttons are indeed there on my Windows machine. But they're missing on my iPad (Safari) and my android phone (Samsung Internet).

I missed one of the toolbar sizes. Try it now.

Ron, it's half-fixed. ;) On my ipad I now have the button to increase indent, but not the one to decrease it.

It's there. Click the three dots to get additional formating options.

Did there used to be a white down arrow in a blue box, in the bottom right of each thread that took us to the bottom of the page?
I see the up arrow (although it’s not completely necessary as you can touch the top of the display to scroll instantly to the top) but no down arrow.
(also, the up arrow disappears when you scroll to the top, then eg half way down - when it might be useful)

Used to be the quote you replied to was in one font and what you wrote in reply, a different font. Now they're are both the same font. I like the old way better.

Am I missing it or are bullets missing from the editor?

Used to be the quote you replied to was in one font and what you wrote in reply, a different font. Now they're are both the same font. I like the old way better.
Didn't like about the old version is quoted font was in italics so if something you quoted was in italics it disappeared.

As a general preference, I would prefer all the text and tags in old fashioned, easy to read, black.

I read Word and Excel documents with standard black with ease, even in much smaller fonts than used here.

Everything here is medium grey.

If I wish to print something out and save ink, I change the black to a lighter grey, but on screen, always solid black.

Ron, thanks a million for the amazing job you are doing, with the help of others. :)

The new version doesn't quote in italics...so yes this is the solution. ;)
They could like unbold it or maybe use a font ‘size’ a notch smaller or sumpin’. At the end of the day I guess it ain’t that big of a deal. I’ll get used to it

They could like unbold it or maybe use a font ‘size’ a notch smaller or sumpin’. At the end of the day I guess it ain’t that big of a deal. I’ll get used to it
Yeah, that could work too. Especially since when you reply and have the quote it's smaller in the text box, the ability is there. At least it's that way in dark mode, which I think is way better than light mode. Not sure why everything is bold in light mode.

Starting this morning, every time I try to like or react to a post, I have to "confirm" it. Was this an asked-for change? Am I the only one that dislikes it? It is really annoying.

Starting this morning, every time I try to like or react to a post, I have to "confirm" it. Was this an asked-for change? Am I the only one that dislikes it? It is really annoying.

fwiw - I didn't get any confirmation

Haven't experienced that ...

if you're looking for likes, u got mine.........

I thought maybe it was because I was on my phone, but I just tried it again now, and I'm not getting it anymore. Maybe I was hallucinating. But it happened twice, so??? It seems to be working fine now...thanks to everyone that chimed in!

if you're looking for likes, u got mine.........

I wasn't, but thanks anyway. :cool:

When clicking "What's new" when looking at "new posts" I see a short list of the threads with the latest posts (including the ones I've read... as it should). At the top the "What's new" is highlighted and underlined. Then clicking on "view more" has of course more threads, but one of the header bars (or whatever you call it) has "New posts" highlighted and underlined even though it is actually not a new posts list.

clear as mud?

Back