New to POA Today

Just stumbling around "in here" trying to get started

I traditionally lurk a lot within CPA, looking to expand my horizons some and continue to "learn"

Got my ticket in 1976 in high school, 2,000 hours, ASEL, Multi, Instrument with about 1,000 each ASEL and MEL

Settling back to stability and affordability in my "new" 1977 C182Q

2nd Post ?

Michael McRobert
Kansas City, Missouri
KMKC

N182AP

Welcome to the most valuable aviation forum available. Expect the occasional snarky comment..they go with the territory.

Bob Gardner

Just stumbling around "in here" trying to get started

I traditionally lurk a lot within CPA, looking to expand my horizons some and continue to "learn"

Got my ticket in 1976 in high school, 2,000 hours, ASEL, Multi, Instrument with about 1,000 each ASEL and MEL

Settling back to stability and affordability in my "new" 1977 C182Q

Now, that is more like it! Welcome.

N182AP is currently sitting in Wellington, KS in the completion stages of an IO-550-D conversion

Should be back home at KMKC / C03 by say Valentine's Day 2017

Very nice. I'll have my own new toy at MKC shortly, though it'll be living in the open t-hangars by the gate (it's too big to fit in the regular t-hangars).

Welcome! There are a good number of us from the KC area. I'm also based at MKC - hangar E15 right by the self serve. The 414 that's always being worked on. We're there most weekends that it's above 40.

Welcome Michael! You will never be the same and your spouse will notice the change immediately. :eek:

Welcome,

A few things of note that are standards for the forums.

-Bonanza is always the answer
-Cirrus's can only land with the parachute
-For any question asked, at least one must respond with "Read the POH"
-We will make fun of you
-You will make fun us
-Threads are useless without pictures (cough this one, cough)

You are now up to speed

Welcome, you have found the aviation version of a padded cell. You're in for the ride of your life...:rollercoaster:

Great group of folks when you can get them to stay focused...:goofy:

Welcome to the most valuable aviation forum available. Expect the occasional snarky comment..they go with the territory.

Bob Gardner
Come on, Bob, lighten up on the new guy. Everyone was new at some point. :rolleyes:

Back