Took some hail a couple of weeks ago on 2 vehicles (we know of 7 vehicles that lost glass or were totaled in my parking lot that day). Having never been a party to an auto claim, I am trying to learn about what to expect. @AggieMike88 ! The appraiser arrives tomorrow. LibertyM is the company. 2007 Tundra access cab 4wd SR5 nothing special about it except I've had it so long it is now a beloved appendage 207k mi. If it croaks tomorrow it owes me nothing. Honestly, I was not really planning on a claim; too worried about rates as the damage on it is cosmetic. I wouldn't pay to fix it. Here is what KelleyBB says if that is any use. (3800 trade-in and 5800 pvt sale) I presume they will decide on their own value and the cost to repair it or the loss in value from the hail. Yes? Then what, they either... -fix it -offer me cash for my loss (ie half of what my loss in value is, lol) -total it and offer me what they think it is worth (ie half of what it could be sold for) if the second one, it is possible I could buy it back, no? (I am told to watch out for assignment of Salvage Title although I am not sure why they would do that) If they take it, they will have to relocate it as I am 200mi from the city; a minor issue I guess. -of course an option will always be that they deny my claim. Give me hypothetical numbers, what to expect my decision will be.