N/A Anyone drive for Amazon DSP?

I applied to my first flying job today. From what I’m hearing from other pilots, no 135 is touching us since we’ll leave the second Delta calls back. Beggars can’t be choosers. I’m lucky that I can grind out a $15-20/hr job and not have to worry about a mortgage or providing for anyone else. I’m willing to work anything to hold me over for a year or 2.
9/11 deja vu. I worked for a 135 at the time, and a ton of airline pilots applied. They hired some, because they figured, correctly, that it would be a few years before recall, and it was not necessarily the endpoint of anyone's career, although it was for some.

I applied to my first flying job today. From what I’m hearing from other pilots, no 135 is touching us since we’ll leave the second Delta calls back. Beggars can’t be choosers. I’m lucky that I can grind out a $15-20/hr job and not have to worry about a mortgage or providing for anyone else. I’m willing to work anything to hold me over for a year or 2.
Admirable. Can you ride space-A on Delta? Hold a CFI? CFII? Your experience would be very beneficial to a student knowledgeable enough to recognize it. Maybe offer up some come to you flight instruction?

Admirable. Can you ride space-A on Delta? Hold a CFI? CFII? Your experience would be very beneficial to a student knowledgeable enough to recognize it. Maybe offer up some come to you flight instruction?
I’m a CFI and never left the flight school since I started flying professionally. Since no instructors are leaving there’s some stagnation. We’re kind of fat on instructors.

Nice idea, but pass travel can not be used for business purposes; only personal travel.

Back