My ladyfriend smells like smoked meats

Now that's funny! :D You better hope she doesn't get bored one day and start googling you.

If it seriously bothers you, you have to talk to her about it in a serious manner. I would think a shower and different clothes will work and most girls will be sensitive to it. Hate to say it though but if you're making a huge deal about her smelling like meats enough to post about it, your relationships are gonna be difficult. Just wait until she starts burning dinner! A good relationship looks past the silly things but I think you're attempting to do the right thing by giving her options. She may not think you're bothered by it enough but I'm not there to tell you for sure either way.

Looks like it's time to surrender my certificates. I had a good run.

Time to go to the courthouse and change your name. Since you don't have your location in your profile, you can at least claim it is someone else. Or you could blame a friend, if they are willing to fall on that sword, saying that they hacked your account for a joke. Plausible deniability doesn't always have to be used by politicians.

Time to go to the courthouse and change your name. Since you don't have your location in your profile, you can at least claim it is someone else. Or you could blame a friend, if they are willing to fall on that sword, saying that they hacked your account for a joke. Plausible deniability doesn't always have to be used by politicians.

My new name will be Fred Freedom - with a name like that I can finally wear my American flag one piece denim jumpsuit.

My new name will be Fred Freedom - with a name like that I can finally wear my American flag one piece denim jumpsuit.

Have you considered that maybe it's time for a vacation...perhaps a long one?

Time to go to the courthouse and change your name

Nah. I think that for the appropriate sum, each participant on this thread might be convinced to delete each of their respective posts, therefore preventing future embarrassment as this thread is guaranteed to surface at numerous work, family, social, and private romantic occasions for years to come. :D

I have absolutely nothing appropriate to add here..

:D:D:D

Oh yea totally! Because there's so many other David Whites that are pilots with her picture that lives with Jesse. I'm convinced...

Nah. I think that for the appropriate sum, each participant on this thread might be convinced to delete each of their respective posts, therefore preventing future embarrassment as this thread is guaranteed to surface at numerous work, family, social, and private romantic occasions for years to come. :D

Where's the fun in that suggestion?

Would you poke a smoked ham?
Are you Jewish? :dunno:

mt28k.png

/csb

Dated a chick, a long time ago, that worked at KFC.

Decades later, when I smell KFC, I think of her...

/csb

/csb

/csb

:rofl:
Had a room mate when I was 20, he managed 3 KFCs and brought home chicken nightly. I know 200+ recipes of how to recreate KFC into something else. 28 years late and I still can't eat KFC.:lol:

/csb

/csb

Lol

When I turned in my V card the room smelled of cotton candy perfume and cigarettes and when ever I come across the combination...

I'm gonna break up with her as soon as I get back from this trip.

Ever seen "Shallow Hal"?

Hal: See, the problem is I'm kinda picky
Tony Robbins: What do you mean, picky?
Hal: Well, for instance, I like 'em real young. Like, did you ever see Paulina in her first "Sports Illustrated" layout?
Tony Robbins: You're looking for a young Paulina type?
Hal: Well, that face, but with better headlights. You know how hers have kind of dimmed lately? Heidi Klums beams would do. And her teeth. Or, ooh, that Britney Spears girl. She's got great knockers. But she's a tad muscular. Uh, actually, you know what? Her ass would do, too, if she had a better grille. Like, uh, Michelle Pfeiffer back when she did "Grease 2". But she'd have to be a little smilier than Michelle. Kinda like Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, before she got Stamosed. But not as skinny. Someone a little meatier, like Heidi. But without the accent. You know those accents: yah-yah-yah-yah. They really get old fast. You know what I mean. Someone like that.

Not meat smell related but for those of you who are my Facebook friends just know I broke up with her lol

Not meat smell related but for those of you who are my Facebook friends just know I broke up with her lol

Did you tell her the meat smell was part of the reason? I would assume that's not the whole of it if it was that easy of a decision.
Also, posting her number=probably not a smart idea. Just for future prospects who might come across this thread... or if she finds it and goes berserk.

Last edited:
Did you tell her the meat smell was part of the reason? I would assume that's not the whole of it if it was that easy of a decision.
Also, posting her number=probably not a smart idea. Just for future prospects who might come across this thread... or if she finds it and goes berserk.

Read the number again

Back