My ladyfriend smells like smoked meats

crap - can't get the song out of my head now .... thanks!

Lol

When I turned in my V card the room smelled of cotton candy perfume and cigarettes and when ever I come across the combination...

How many times in life do you come across the combination of cotton candy, perfume, and cigarettes other than with the bearded lady at the circus?

How many times in life do you come across the combination of cotton candy, perfume, and cigarettes other than with the bearded lady at the circus?

:rofl:

This thread has been good for a LOT of laughs.

Cotton Candy perfume and cigarettes is the official smell of strip clubs and bordellos world wide.:rofl:

/csb

Dated a chick, a long time ago, that worked at KFC.

Decades later, when I smell KFC, I think of her...

/csb

I dated a girl that interned at a funeral home. I won't even mention what smell reminds me of her. :no:

I wouldn't worry about the Google search (for now). You have to Google "DavidWhite pilot", no space.
Even if she does because of a typo, Google will still show results for the search with the space. You have to click on "no, show me the other one", and then you see the list of threads, with this one pretty close to the top.

I DO hope you get one last pastrami on rye at the deli before you dump stinky-meat girl.

I think she'd fit right in with Sheldon Cooper and the gang! Actually, she looks like a nice young lady! :D I can't say anything too perverted, she looks about my daughter's age! ;)
That's a LOT of SUSHI! :eek:

uhepy8ag.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Irrelevant at this point lol.

I don't know, it could be even more relevant. A ****ed off ex-girlfriend can definitely Google you (actually she might be more likely to than a happy girlfriend), and if she wants to make you look bad... well, this thread could help.

I would change my display name to something different, it might help.

display name has nothing to do with google search, its all in the user ID. nice try. First question you should ask any future girlfriends is "do you use google?" if they say yes, walk away.

display name has nothing to do with google search, its all in the user ID. nice try. First question you should ask any future girlfriends is "do you use google?" if they say yes, walk away.

I know, this username was a joke I alluded to earlier in the thread. Pretty sure I'll survive.

I wouldn't worry about the Google search (for now). You have to Google "DavidWhite pilot", no space.

We could all just keep posting David White to help the next lady friend in advance :D

Back