My ladyfriend smells like smoked meats

DavidWhite

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
DW
I like her I guess....but she works at a deli and smells like smoked meats ALL THE TIME. It seriously makes me nauseous sometimes - what can I do? I've talked to her about it and nothing changes. I'm tired of it.

Just remember "if it smells like trout, stay the F@ck out!"

There are worse things she could smell like, but the holidays are near and nothing says you care, like a bath basket (soaps and such) and a bottle of perfume.

tell her if she keeps smelling like that, you'll start looking at her as just a piece of meat.

:goofy:

Buy her perfume.

Tell her you like how THIS makes her smell...

Womerns likes that...

Shower?

Back when I worked in restaurants, a shower typically worked.

I like her I guess....but she works at a deli and smells like smoked meats ALL THE TIME. It seriously makes me nauseous sometimes - what can I do? I've talked to her about it and nothing changes. I'm tired of it.

Wear this when she comes over. Problem solved.

Funny, other day girlfriend asked if I had been smoking.

I was like WTF, no I have not been smoking (I thought she was referring to cigs)
She gave me this skeptical, standoffish look.

Turns out she was referring to the meat smoker on my back porch. I tend to smell like pork and hickory/apple wood.

I offered to buy her some clothes that she isn't allowed to wear at work

She could wear them, but they'd have to be under something else.

Unless you're talking full head masks made out of leather... if that's the case, you're kinkier than I am.

Throw a beer on her, and you've got beer and BBQ.

I think I love her. :D

first you ***** about not having a girlfriend, now you ***** about having one.

Well, I've smoked a brisket.

You know what they say...

Drive a car fast and you are not a racecar driver
Climb a monuntain and you are not a mountain climber
But smoke ONE brisket...:nono::D:nono:

Be thankful, my ex was a veterinarian major and worked at the Mississippi State Dairy farm. Trust me they smell better smoked than alive.

6ADLV4r.gif

Back