My ladyfriend smells like smoked meats

Simple. Find another one then cut this one loose. If you've had the conversation and nothing changes then you know how this is going to go long term.

Simple. Find another one then cut this one loose. If you've had the conversation and nothing changes then 'she knows' how this is going to go long term.

Tweaked it just a little. Best advice in the thread. :yes:

Wait...she smells like meat and you're bitching?

Have you considered manning the **** up and realizing that she doesn't smell like fish or another dude?

Thank goodness for showers, scented soap, anti-perspirant, cologne, body sprays, toothpaste, mouthwash, foot powder, baby powder, etc. It really is a MIRACLE that anyone wants to come near us.

I like her I guess....but she works at a deli and smells like smoked meats ALL THE TIME. It seriously makes me nauseous sometimes - what can I do? I've talked to her about it and nothing changes. I'm tired of it.

At least she works. Better than 80% of our locals on handouts. Buy some clothes to remain at your place. Have a nice bubble bath/candles/wine/music ready when she comes over "knowing how tired and achy she is". Carry her work clothes to her car while she is bathing. I'd say you will get lucky and rid of the bbq at the same time.

Is this the same gal you brought to Gastons?

Ummm...that's called trichomonas.

I'm pretty sure that saying has a meaning like this and that saying never let me down in life.

"If something smells nicer than it ought to smell, there is probably something wrong with it"

"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

Have you thought of looking at this as the solution to a problem, rather than a problem in and of itself? Now you don't have to invest in this.

This thread makes me laugh....

I'm trying think of a witty contribution, but I can't compete.

I like her I guess....but she works at a deli and smells like smoked meats ALL THE TIME. It seriously makes me nauseous sometimes - what can I do? I've talked to her about it and nothing changes. I'm tired of it.

Brings a new aspect to "hide the sausage":lol: How's her smoker?

Well, now all we have to do is wait for the girlfriend (or her mother or one of her friends) to google his name out of curiosity. Since this thread will be near the top, his problem will likely solve itself.

As a matter of fact, this thread will be google ranked for years, so it's effect will be more persistent than a little bit of smoked meat odor.

:)

Well, now all we have to do is wait for the girlfriend (or her mother or one of her friends) to google his name out of curiosity. Since this thread will be near the top, his problem will likely solve itself.

As a matter of fact, this thread will be google ranked for years, so it's effect will be more persistent than a little bit of smoked meat odor.

:)

If you google the title, perhaps. If you google my name, no way.

a2ytuden.jpg

Did you ever play any of the Legend of Zelda games?

I had the original gold one for Nintendo when I was 13. I caught the Zelda Tri-Force reference. No idea what the rest of that stuff means, I do, thanks to Miley, know what twerking means.... the rest? :dunno:

I wouldn't have a beef with it!

I had the original gold one for Nintendo when I was 13. I caught the Zelda Tri-Force reference. No idea what the rest of that stuff means, I do, thanks to Miley, know what twerking means.... the rest? :dunno:

Urbandictionary. I would post a link but I can't figure out how on my phone.

Get a dog or two. Once she gets tired of then jumping her when she walks through the door trying get at the meat they think is hidden on her, she might change her ways.

Maybe K can talk to her at Gaston's. She can be very persuasive. :D

Mike and Tim know all to well. :D

Most excellent t-shirt from Hot Doug's in Chicago:

0411-HotDougs.jpg

I have not seen a single word about what you think of HER. If this is a deal breaker, then you aren't really all that interested. Throw her back and keep fishing.

I have not seen a single word about what you think of HER. If this is a deal breaker, then you aren't really all that interested. Throw her back and keep fishing.

we kinda have:

I like her I guess...what can I do? I've talked to her about it and nothing changes. I'm tired of it.

sounds like he should get one last sympathy beef jerky then move on.

This is pretty easy actually. We just need to train a response into David that associates smoked meat aroma with pleasure. I'm thinking that daily training with a smoked meat scratch-n-sniff along with appropriate (or inappropriate) stimulation to completion will have him whipped into shape within six weeks.

Pavlov wasn't just about feeding dogs don'tchaknow! ;-)

Dude, you are missing out on a vitally important clue here. Think about it for a minute, when you detect the odor of:

1. Strong cheap cologne
2. Motor oil
3. Dirty socks
4. Hair gel
5. Grass clippings, and;
6. Bacon and smoked meats

What do you THINK that means? (Hint, your ex GF's smelled like Avgas to the Other Guy.)

Pretty much the same thinking here, if the smell of smoked meat on her makes you want to walk away, then the rest of the package must not have much appeal.

This is pretty easy actually. We just need to train a response into David that associates smoked meat aroma with pleasure. I'm thinking that daily training with a smoked meat scratch-n-sniff along with appropriate (or inappropriate) stimulation to completion will have him whipped into shape within six weeks.

Pavlov wasn't just about feeding dogs don'tchaknow! ;-)

Hmmm, you think we can get Larry Flynt to come out with a scratch and sniff magazine?:rofl: Could also send him to the third floor of Four Floors of Whores in Singapore, plenty of sausage smell there....:lol::eek::lol:

Back