my grumman (finally)

She would probably log in and respond but she fell and broke her hip last week. Plus her bursitis has really been acting up and it makes it hard to type.

Looks like you found the needle in the haystack! Congrats my friend, she's puurrty!

I may have missed it, but will this be the end of the Cirrus?

There are some interesting mods. I love the Yoke IDENT.
Let's see if I can find a pic of the passenger PTT switch... 1 sec.

I'd like to see a diagram for how that "back-up" avionics master switch is wired. Direct to the battery, bypassing the aircraft master switch solenoid? Or some other creative logic?

Evidently somebody thought more redundancy in an airplane is a good thing. :)

Looks like you found the needle in the haystack! Congrats my friend, she's puurrty!

I may have missed it, but will this be the end of the Cirrus?

Is it the end of the present avatar?
And how is 6PC going to live without that red carpet and free bottled water on the ramp? That's the real burning question! :D

Congrats! That is a nice looking plane. What are you planning for avionics?

Dang I really need to fly over and meet you dfw guys!

Flying to Oshkosh with it?

Lest we not forget @N747JB,

“November 897 Juliet bravo, POA Center, November 747 Juliet bravo is also on this frequency, acknowledge."

Congratulations! That's a nice looking plane.

The panel mounted copilot's PTT shows your underlying desire to own a Bonanza. (They typically do that in the Bo's with the throw over yoke)

Last edited:
Congrats Briany! Welcome to the "what do I want to do to it next?" crowd. I noticed that with the new paint job (my favorite team is whoever plays Dallas...can't stand their owner) the carpet doesn't match the drapes.

Also, are you guys in the same house or even the same room? 'cause that's kinda creepy. ;)

Last edited:
Erin,
Good idea to insist on the right seat PTT - will allow you to explain Bryan's antics to ATC.

Thank you! My hips are good. Though my savings account feels strangely lighter . . . .

That doesn't look like the wing of a Cirrus OR a Grumman you are standing on. Time for two new avatars for the 6PC family it would seem! :cool:

That doesn't look like the wing of a Cirrus OR a Grumman you are standing on. Time for two new avatars for the 6PC family it would seem! :cool:

That's our old plane. (Which is for sale again by the way) it's a TB9 and where I gut the 6PC moniker.

Good looking plane, Y! Watch out for floating if you're a little too fast on final.

I only see one problem: you have entirely too much empty space under the Cowl! :p

20170520_094552.jpg

Attachments

• 20170520_094552.jpg
    20170520_094552.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 11
Good looking plane, Y! Watch out for floating if you're a little too fast on final.

I only see one problem: you have entirely too much empty space under the Cowl! :p

]

I did notice a few cylinders appear to be missing.......o_O:)

Congrats! I still miss my Cheetah....back to a AA5 when the kiddos leave the nest. Honest airplanes and awesome in the summer.

Congrats!

Where is the magenta line generator? I don't see it in the panel pics.

Back