Adam Sipe

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
AirplaneIntelPodcast
Hello POA members,

My name is Adam. I'm a pilot, A&P, and host of an aviation podcast for aircraft owners. I'm looking for a Mooney owner that is interested in doing a short audio interview to share their experiences about what it's like to own a Mooney for an upcoming podcast episode.

We typically cover topics such as cost of ownership, maintenance, and operations with the hope of helping future aircraft owners get the information they need to make smarter decisions with their aircraft. We cover all types of aircraft on our show, from the Grumman Yankee to the Cessna Citation, but our listeners want to learn more about the Mooney!

The interview will be featured on an upcoming podcast episode that will appear in iTunes, Stitcher, Sound Cloud, YouTube, Facebook, and our website. Learn more about the show by Googling Airplane Intel Podcast.

We can record an audio interview via Skype, or if you live in central Florida, we can put together a video interview featuring you and your airplane.

If you're interested, let me know.

yep, haven't even had my first oil change yet........

Me and my m20c live north of Tampa.

I also thought of Kent. His baritone rumble of a voice is perfect for podcasts and radio.

And he owns a Mooney

Awesome, thanks!

Back