Monday Night Football vs. Presidential Debate...What are you watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anarchy means no leaders, so you are correct that the alternative to having leaders is not having them. But you haven't really answered the question. I don't need to be led. If you feel that you need to be led you should be able to explain why.
For the same reason we need air traffic controllers. Somebody needs to be in charge, and I am too damn lazy to volunteer.

Both events lack Patriots.

Both events pit loser against loser.

The game includes two QBs who will most likely be sacked while the debate has one person who probably hasn't been sacked in a long, long time.

In both events, someone will blame the refs.

There will be some armchair quarterbacking going on during both events.

Both will have cheers and jeers.

In neither event will a participant be eliminated. Unfortunately.

A shotgun will most likely be involved in one event.

There will be fumbles in both events.

In only one event will the winner actually be certain.

Only the game will involve two parties who play with balls.

Both events could result in an unconscious participant.

I recorded both....I hate commercials.
No commercials during the debate. It's 90 straight minutes to see who knocks the others' teeth out the quickest.

Honestly, I hope it's atleast somewhat productive.

Question: Would you vote for a candidate that had REAL GA experience (like a pilot certificate) and promises to "fix" the FAA regardless of political ties? I know -- it's never gonna happen -- fixing the FAA I mean.

I'm watching the football game -- more believable than listening to 2 people running for office.

I'm watching Acorn TV which features British TV and I don't pay the BBC Tax. OTOH it is a subscription channel.

Cheers

Start with football,then switch over to the debate,should be entertaining to say the least.

This will make it more fun. Just remember you have to go to work tomorrow morning.

0b5925fc16dcb16b541d6360628a533a.jpg

So are they watching the debate, football, or Dancing With the Stars? :vomit:

I have a feeling there will be many many people calling in sick on Tuesday.

That debate is deplorable. Doesn't take many brains to figure out who the questions are favoring.

I have been shocked this election cycle by the extreme biased shown by both the msm but also by all the big internet companies, I just scrolled through yahoo debate page and wow! This is extremely upsetting to see. What has happened to journalism?

One thing for certain, our next president will be an arrogant obnoxious unqualified pos who most likely will cause this country great harm. We are so screwed.

Trump has the hotter spouse. Yea! :drool:

But man, these bias questions. Disgusting.

So I guess some watched the debate even though they said they weren't going to do so. LOL.

We're like the gawkers on the highway rubbernecking to get a look at the accident. Yeah, we may have something better to do ... someplace better to be... but we can't help but to slow down and look at the mayhem.

Flipping back and forth between football and the debate.

One observation: NBC had a live poll on who was winning the debate. When I first turned it on it showed Hillary up 75% to 25%. A few minutes later it was 50/50. Next time I flipped back, that graphic was gone. Media bias? Nah.

I caught a whopping seven minutes of it while the wife was herding the girls into the bath. It was all I could handle.

Drudge report has a poll up and it is showing who won the debate, last checked Donald was at 91%

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    346.2 KB · Views: 16
  • image.png
    image.png
    346.2 KB · Views: 17
Donald was doing his best Marco Rubio impression...kept goin' for that water! You have to admit, Hillary was getting under his orange-ish skin.

I don't think either candidate "won." I'm sure there will be polls claiming victory for each side. Pretty much spouting the same stuff as they have been for the last year.

I had a $100 hamburger capped off with a great night VFR cross country instead of any of that crap and I regret nothing.

I'm not in a swing state so I'm voting for Gary Johnson- the honest nutjob.

From what I saw, the debate was Trump vs. cnn, abc, cbs, NBC and Hillary...

I am still trying to figure out why our current presidents birth certificate is being asked about in a debate for our next president.
And why were there only two candidates on stage? Is this what we have become?

I caught a whopping seven minutes of it while the wife was herding the girls into the bath. It was all I could handle.

Drudge report has a poll up and it is showing who won the debate, last checked Donald was at 91%

Just as accurate as the CNN poll I would think. :D

Yes, it is.

We have devolved from a republic into an ersatz democracy. I've been feeling much better ever since I gave up hope.
I wasn't around but I wonder if the ruskies had a choice after Stalin died? I just cannot believe what I'm seeing from our journalists. I am a big ww2 buff and when Germany was transitioning itself during the thirties, the press was just about as biased as it s now if not a bit less I think. Did we miss something , was there a sudden need to fill every journalist position that they just hired any clown off the street and told to put your name on the bottom of whatever we wrote for you? I know tv news readers will read anything you put in front of them but they must not have a shred of dignity or morals these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back