Monday Night Football vs. Presidential Debate...What are you watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCFLYER

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
XCFLYER
Definitely the Debate...Get your popcorn ready, it's gonna be a doozy!

I gotta watch these two s**t sandwiches argue. So much train wreck potential.

I can turn either one into a drinking game.

Probably bounce back and forth, then become bored, and go practice guitar...who is playing anyway? :D

I'll be playing trivia at a local brew pub. I'm confident the football game will be shown there. I see no reason to watch the "debate" as I won't be voting for either candidate and they're not true debates anyway.

Neither. Neither of my teams are playing and I don't care what either of the candidates have to say.

Neither, having no cable is finally going to pay off this time !

When they start letting people like myself ask questions to the future leaders of this country instead of scripted loaded questions about topics that they have no control over will be the day I watch that crap. Right now the candidates are just repeating whatever their handlers are telling them to say through their ear pieces.
I want them to answer real questions by real people. Until then, I will watch some Agatha Christie or paint dry for that matter.

Probably football, in the second half if the game is particularly good.

I watched one of the primary debates out of curiosity. It was the day Romney said all those things about Trump being basically a huckster and con man, so I figured it might be interesting. Was completely disgusted within 5 minutes (I assume the Democratic ones were no better) and switched it off, although the complete disrespect shown for each other, themselves and the electorate seems to be exactly what "we, the people" want.

I figure I'll vote early and quietly and hope the country doesn't get exactly what it deserves.

I'll probably just checkout the new Asian massage parlor that just opened up. I hear they are very thorough

At least at the massage parlor you'll probably be satisfied with the outcome.

Neither. I might watch the debate if Delta is showing it, but otherwise I'll be self loading cattle.

I can turn either one into a drinking game.

Now that would be good. Not watching it. The debate itself is a drinking game. Question, answer, rebuttal, each does a shot. Question, answer, rebuttal, shot..........................................................
Find out whats really on their mind. Who knows--- WARNING, scroll down at your own risk, unpleasant visuals may occur.....

Maybe they'll get the hots for each other.

Debate, it also bothers me how commercial it has become, I mean it's not a stupid foot ball game or some mindless show, it IS going to likely change YOUR life if you live in the US.

Yeah these are two iffy candidates, but it will be interesting to see if folks will choose a potentially risky change, or just more of the same that we've endured for the last 8 years.

Not if "real people" are like some who post comments on news stories. Or maybe those are just trolls.
supposedly we are all equal in our say, we all have a voice. I would rather listen to some dumb questions than the MSM scripted loaded crap they are sure to throw out tonight.

Debate, it also bothers me how commercial it has become, I mean it's not a stupid foot ball game or some mindless show, it IS going to likely change YOUR life if you live in the US.

Yeah these are two iffy candidates, but it will be interesting to see if folks will choose a potentially risky change, or just more of the same that we've endured for the last 8 years.
In reality we used to have a set of checks and balances in place from the three equal branches of our government, I think that went out the window some time ago but the people should concentrate on electing the checks and balances instead of the head crack pipe. We could use another twenty Trey Gowdy's in my opinion(political party makes no difference in my eyes but he has actual common and legal sense to get the job done and ask what needs to be asked).
This country doesn't need a Repub or a Democrat, we need a leader.

They will both embarrass themselves (if HC doesn't pass out first). Cant watch.
I will watch the Falcons game and catch the high lights later.

In reality we used to have a set of checks and balances in place from the three equal branches of our government, I think that went out the window some time ago but the people should concentrate on electing the checks and balances instead of the head crack pipe. We could use another twenty Trey Gowdy's in my opinion(political party makes no difference in my eyes but he has actual common and legal sense to get the job done and ask what needs to be asked).
This country doesn't need a Repub or a Democrat, we need a leader.

Why do we need to be led?

supposedly we are all equal in our say, we all have a voice. I would rather listen to some dumb questions than the MSM scripted loaded crap they are sure to throw out tonight.
"Dumb" is in the eye of the beholder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back