Men make me CRAZY!!!

Kaye

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
iPlaneless
Someone told me that married men live longer than single men, but married women don't live as long as single women. I've decided that's an absolute truth!

After 2 months of discussing the issues surrounding the Trinidad lease, I thought the husband and I were on the same page. Even tho he was leaning towards renewing the lease, the final decision was mine with the reasons understood.......or so I thought.

Once this same person learned that I had officially ended the lease, he went bonkers! Why would I do such a thing! :loco:

Ah, the joys of living with men. :frown2:

So guess who just renewed her lease in the Trinidad.

I so love being single, I really do.

If this is your lease and you fly it, why does he care if you renew it or not? Does he fly it too?

Takes two to communicate.

True. I did gather some interesting insight into the husband's perception of me as a pilot.....things he'd never said before..... :)

I so love being single, I really do.

If this is your lease and you fly it, why does he care if you renew it or not? Does he fly it too?

No, he doesn't fly. It's my job to fly him places.....as in Kaye's Komfort Air Services. :D

Kaye,
Selfishly, I'm glad you renewed the lease on the Trinidad! The one at FDK is off the rental line (I'm fairly certain). So at least I know someone who's still flying one! :smile:

Kaye,

I feel your pain. I have, in the past, suffered through similar situations with significant individuals in my life. Generally it was more along the lines of "Why did you buy that stupid thing?!" (referring to something with wings and/or wheels), but the frustration is much the same. The best remedy I've found is a stiff drink (or four).

That said, I (selfishly) will be glad to see you and your pretty Trinnie at Wings, Gastons, WV62, whatever you happen to make it to. :)

Kaye,

I feel your pain. I have, in the past, suffered through similar situations with significant individuals in my life. Generally it was more along the lines of "Why did you buy that stupid thing?!" (referring to something with wings and/or wheels), but the frustration is much the same. The best remedy I've found is a stiff drink (or four).

That said, I (selfishly) will be glad to see you and your pretty Trinnie at Wings, Gastons, WV62, whatever you happen to make it to. :)

It definitely settles the issue as to whether I could overnight at Wings......I can, I can!!! :yesnod:

Once this same person learned that I had officially ended the lease, he went bonkers! Why would I do such a thing! :loco:

Ah, the joys of living with men. :frown2:

So guess who just renewed her lease in the Trinidad.

I love your thread title. :D :D :D

It sounds like he likes for you to fly the Trinnie. :) At least you know what you'll be flying this year and you won't have to go looking for something else to fly. :D

I can't help but think back about how my ex-husband used to dislike that I flew, and was basically a jerk about it.

Meaning???

That in my own personal experience, I have found women on average to be fraught with far more issues than men, not the least of which is having monthly hormonal surges. Thus if you think its bad living with a guy, try living intimately with another woman.

That's not to say there aren't women free of issues (I know a few, they're boring) or that there aren't men with issues (I know a few of them, they're iceholes), but on the average.

Kaye, flying is part of what makes you a powerful woman, and that is a Very Good Thing.

Real men like strong women.

If you really think men are that bad try being a lesbian...

An old Pilot sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him..
She turned to the pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?'

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying biplanes, Cubs,
Aeronca's, Neiuports, flew in WWII in a B-29, and later in the Korean
conflict, taught 50 people to fly and gave rides to hundreds, so I
guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked
women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women.
When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think
about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the
old pilot and asked: "are you a real pilot?"

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a
lesbian.'

I know it's an old one, just thought it fit. I was married for six years, many years ago. I didn't have an airplane then. I didn't have a Jeep either, nope, not even a sailboat. :D

John

Kaye maybe you should talk to Leah. I keep finding cheap or free gliders to adopt and I think she's nearing the tipping point. although she hasn't started screaming and pulling hair out. But she has given me 'the look' a few times...

Kaye maybe you should talk to Leah. I keep finding cheap or free gliders to adopt and I think she's nearing the tipping point. although she hasn't started screaming and pulling hair out. But she has given me 'the look' a few times...

Ahhhhh, good to hear you've learned 'the look'. :rofl:

Jeepers. Married to the Crew. I'm not sure I could do that.....
Sometimes it's not easy. :D

I'll have to go ask Tom what he has to say about it. :)

I just asked him. :D He said he enjoys flying with me because he doesn't have to be an acting CFI. He never gets to ride along for fun anymore (except for with me)...he is always with students, so he is always on-guard. Although, his feet automatically get ready for the rudder pedals when I land. :D

The more I think about that, the more I think that Tom needs to go riding with someone else just for fun. He couldn't remember the last time he just rode along with anyone else for fun. It's hard to take that CFI hat off.

i can understand Tom's situation. That's part of why Leah gets her own glider.

I tried my best to get Tom to fly the Bird Dog at your birthday and i sure hope he was along for fun. although it was far too short of a flight over to Lamar.

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason took my
order first. "I'll have the steak, medium rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?""
Nah, she can order for herself."
And then the fight started....

I tried my best to get Tom to fly the Bird Dog at your birthday and i sure hope he was along for fun. although it was far too short of a flight over to Lamar.
Tony, he enjoyed flying with you :yesnod:...but you're right, it was too short of a flight for him to relax. He was pretty keyed up that day...although he had a great time and wants to have another birthday party/fly-in again this year. :yesnod:

That in my own personal experience, I have found women on average to be fraught with far more issues than men, not the least of which is having monthly hormonal surges. Thus if you think its bad living with a guy, try living intimately with another woman.

That's not to say there aren't women free of issues (I know a few, they're boring) or that there aren't men with issues (I know a few of them, they're iceholes), but on the average.

This is going to be like watching a train wreck... I just know it.

BTW, Tom wasn't complaining, he was just answering my question with a neutral answer. Complaining is my department. :D

Tony, he enjoyed flying with you :yesnod:...but you're right, it was too short of a flight for him to relax. He was pretty keyed up that day...although he had a great time and wants to have another birthday party/fly-in again this year. :yesnod:

yea, it was an incredibly busy day in more ways than one. i'm glad he wants to do it again. it was FUN!

(Men make me CRAZY!!!)

Then he was successful, right?
That is our stated purpose, no? :D

Jeepers. Married to the Crew. I'm not sure I could do that.....
Try being married to a crew who knows just enough about flying to know everything that can go wrong, but not enough to know what to do about it.:smile:

+1,000,000!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Read the book!!!

41dKkuB3zNL._SS500_.jpg

Trapper John

Back