Mechanics' Humor?

Palmpilot

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Richard Palm
14670660_632023026969250_558171452470156240_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/mechanicsu...7263875778502/632023026969250/?type=3&theater

Should have a sharp pencil added to the picture.

I always know that somewhere in some shop I've chosen to work on one of many mechanical contraptions I own, including the airplane, there's still some guy saying to himself, "Righty tighty, leftie loosey!" ... to remember.

Rule of mechanical replication: "Take something apart and put it back together enough times and you'll have sufficient parts to construct an entire new unit"
:rofl:

In a time long ago, in a land far far away, there was a A&P who removed an engine for over haul, after about a week of the owner calling about the cost of overhaul, the A&P placed every bad really bad part he had saved for previous failures in the owners hangar, and waited for the call.

There are always parts left over...I don't know why.

I have enough leftover AN hardware and rivets to build a second plane. When you're making small orders from Aircraft Spruce and you need that AN3-10A bolt, you order four of them because they're cheap. Pretty soon...hardware explosion. :)

I have enough leftover AN hardware and rivets to build a second plane. When you're making small orders from Aircraft Spruce and you need that AN3-10A bolt, you order four of them because they're cheap. Pretty soon...hardware explosion. :)
Yup....that's how you build up stock. :yes:

Back