Making sense of the terminology: PBN, RNP, RNAV, AR, ...

A Pirate Pilot just got a headset for $2.00. It turned out to be …… a “buck an ear”.

where's the rimshot smile?

No comments on

Pirate Navigation - ARrrr Nav. ?

Thought that deserved at least a facepalm emoji from someone.
I was going to but I had a mouthful of coffee when I read it and spit it out on my keyboard laughing so hard. I panicked and stood up to fast reaching for the can of air thing to blow it out. But some of the coffee went onto the plastic floor protector thing under the chair and I slipped and fell. On to the cabinet right next to the desk. On my head. It knocked me out and when I came to my wife was there and said you are acting really weird, I think you have a concussion. So she took me to the Urgent Care and they said nah, you don't have a concussion, here's some pills for the pain and take it easy for a day or two. So, I feel much better now and here is rolleyes.:rolleyes: Can't find a facepalm

It's like the V in the PAVE memory aid. :rolleyes:

That V is for "Vickers", the .303 machine gun that Snoopy had on his Camel. It means you should always be ready with a close-in defense.

That V is for "Vickers", the .303 machine gun that Snoopy had on his Camel. It means you should always be ready with a close-in defense.

not to be confused with the .303 savage

Back