Looking for Hangar Rental Information-Space Coast FL

blurceo

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Uberpilot
Hey Everyone,

I may be relocating to the space coast area. (is Melbourne part of space coast?) Looking for some information on what hanger rent is in the area. I will be living in Melbourne and be working at the Melbourne airport. But I'm sure the airport hanger are probably out of my price range. Any information about hanger rent for airports in the area would be appreciated.

I will gladly rent you my hanger for $5/day. If you need, I can arrange for multiple hanger rental. I think I have maybe 10 spares.
Do we have a deal?

350-400 a month for small t hangar

Yeah about 400 a month in NE Florida with a 50+ person waiting list.

I will gladly rent you my hanger for $5/day. If you need, I can arrange for multiple hanger rental. I think I have maybe 10 spares.
Do we have a deal?
If this is a real deal and I end up moving. Then yeah we have one hell of a deal.

If this is a real deal and I end up moving. Then yeah we have one hell of a deal.
Uh, "hangers" are for clothes.
HangArs are for airplanes.

But that only matters to the anal among us, or those of us that like to give newcomers a hard time. It isn't as bad as saying "loose" or "Looser" when you mean "lose" or "loser".

My hangar at KOMN, about an hour north of you is $415/month, including taxes, but the 12'th month free if you are on time with the rest of your payments. And there are a few available.

Oh, and welcome to Florida. Florida is great whether you are rich or poor, or young or old. But there isn't much in between those.

Hey Everyone,

I may be relocating to the space coast area. (is Melbourne part of space coast?) Looking for some information on what hanger rent is in the area. I will be living in Melbourne and be working at the Melbourne airport. But I'm sure the airport hanger are probably out of my price range. Any information about hanger rent for airports in the area would be appreciated.

I'd go with a shade hangar if you can find one instead of a fully enclosed hangar. As @EminiTrader said, most hangars down here go for at LEAST $300-400 a month and because everyone has a plane down here you have a LONG waiting list.

Here at KSRQ I think the waiting list is over 100 people and some people have been on it for years...yes..years..

I'd go with a shade hangar if you can find one instead of a fully enclosed hangar. As @EminiTrader said, most hangars down here go for at LEAST $300-400 a month and because everyone has a plane down here you have a LONG waiting list.

Here at KSRQ I think the waiting list is over 100 people and some people have been on it for years...yes..years..
Yeah im still on the list at st augustine KSGJ for the past 3.5 years and still not even close.

Do we have a deal?

Do you have any with the clips on them for hanging my pants? Also I prefer wooden ones over plastic or wire.

Back