Looking for great CFI's in the Boston area!

It's more that Captains participation is "sporadic" and 6PC poked fun of him for that. Every now and again Captain gets upset and swears off POA only to return late... if I have to explain it it's not funny.

Unfortunately 6PC's 2015 In Memoriam reel didn't survive the site redesign :(.
Sigh. I missed the party once again.

Maybe this was all just a tactic to keep the thread at the top of the 'recents'. No publicity is bad publicity right? Genius. (well, all but the deleting the OP part). If I was a CFI in the Boson area I'd know about this opportunity. I just wouldn't know who to contact.

It's more that Captains participation is "sporadic" and 6PC poked fun of him for that. Every now and again Captain gets upset and swears off POA only to return late... if I have to explain it it's not funny.

Unfortunately 6PC's 2015 In Memoriam reel didn't survive the site redesign :(.
And that is unfortunate.

Boston sucks...and so do the Red Sucks!

And you know this how???? I think we found our stalker.

I'm a Seahawks fan so I remembered this post from her.
https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/stop-what-you-are-doing-and-listen-to-me.87386/

But looking back at it - she basically posted her entire life story on POA, then got upset at Cajun_Flyer from remembering where she worked:
She didn't even delete any of those.

It's one thing to value your privacy. It's another one to flaunt who you are and then get upset with people who take notice. And nobody on here has actually looked at anything other than what she posted on POA. Ok, yeah, I did the LMGTFY thing with the Executive Flyers phone number, just to show how dumb it is to post a business phone number while trying to hide the associated business's name. But the rest of it is all info from just here - which is what Cajun_Flyer also came upon.

Although I'm sure someone with skills can figure out who she is outside POA in 3 minutes if they really wanted to. But I have no interest in knowing anything about POA members that they don't directly post or link to themselves.

Last edited:
This kinda goes back to the other conversation about how we treat women here, but I think PP would have just taken it in stride if it had been a guy, Like it was a competition to be the "Woman" on POA.....maybe im just being a closet sexist....dunno.

Hey!

You may not be able to ride her with that but as a life long sox fan I take that s**t personally! ;)

Sorry. I lived in NH for awhile. I know how die hard Sox fans are. I retract my comment...although I never did care for the city.

Yeah, I don't have many friends here. I bought my CFI a Patriots beer cooler for Christmas in a desperate attempt to keep him from dropping me. I had to shower like 5 times a day for weeks to get that ick feeling off of me.

Yeah, I don't have many friends here. I bought my CFI a Patriots beer cooler for Christmas in a desperate attempt to keep him from dropping me. I had to shower like 5 times a day for weeks to get that ick feeling off of me.
The only ick you experienced was that you gave greatness to your CFI, the ick was the letdown after letting it go.

When people say "I have a stalker", 99 out of a 100 times YOU DO NOT (its all in your head).
A trick to avoid REAL stalkers though is to NOT post your entire life in a public forum, with location, contact info, and picture. Then the stalkers won't have any fun.

Well she did call her self "princess"

Frankly most people are not nearly attractive, nor interesting enough, to stalk. I have yet to meet anyone who would warrant me risking my career to "stalk".

Most time people who like to think someone is "stalking" them, or the types who are always thinking someone would want to "abduct" their little annoying dirty azz offspring, well those folks tend to be quite self absorbed 9 times out of 10, yeah I know stating the obvious.

So princess, [Insert a proper Boston ATC "Seeeeya!"]

Last edited:
My point is that it was not Cajuns place to answer a prospective CFI's question for me. Would she like to interview him for me too? Spend less time worrying about me and what I am doing, and worry about yourselves ok?

Yeah she started a thread over a week ago all excited about finally going to Oshkosh. And then no PIREP on her experience. I even asked her if she had a great time. No response. Guess she was too busy recruiting CFIs and looking over her shoulder for that stalker. :rolleyes:

Haters! In 5 years, I bet PP will surpass GG with FB followers. ;)

My point is that it was not Cajuns place to answer a prospective CFI's question for me. Would she like to interview him for me too? Spend less time worrying about me and what I am doing, and worry about yourselves ok?

Let it rest. No one here, especially not me, was worry about you or what you were doing. The world does not revolve around you.

Oh my, she's still here. Princess stop taking yourself so seriously. POAers are a helpful and friendly lot. People like you with the attitude really should grow up a bit, gain some life experiences, and learn how to get along with others. Stop being so damn defensive. Cajun is great and was only trying to be helpful. Get over yourself.

Oh my, she's still here. Princess stop taking yourself so seriously. POAers are a helpful and friendly lot. People like you with the attitude really should grow up a bit, gain some life experiences, and learn how to get along with others. Stop being so damn defensive. Cajun is great and was only trying to be helpful. Get over yourself.
You know nothing about who I am as a person. Trying to be helpful is your perspective, not mine.

Welcome to the Internet---if you don't want folks to answer a thread than don't start one. What a novel concept

Why post on a thread that is by no means relevant to you?

Why post on a thread that is by no means relevant to you?

Honestly, I used to think highly about your school, but if you are seriously the person who does the resume screening and interviewing, maybe I should double think that. Is the manager aware that you are spamming forums and facebook groups, then lashing out on people like this? Bad business.

I'm done answering your questions. I do not need to justify anything. I wish you well. Happy and safe flying...

Last edited:
You know nothing about who I am as a person. Trying to be helpful is your perspective, not mine.

Don't flatter yourself Princess. I'm an old fart and have seen your type many times. Best if you just move along and quit posting on here. If you don't, expect people to smack you back. I'd be careful though as your employer might be contacted and notified of how you're representing his business. It won't be me as I really don't care what you do. Not smart though, especially as you're just starting out in life. Don't burn bridges is an old saying that comes to mind. Your move. I'm also done.

I got here because it showed up as a trending topic. Then it got interesting.

Really, cajun was just providing relevant info someone asked for. Not a big deal. But then PP got upset and the internet, and especially a pilot forum full of highly opinionated know it alls like me, is no place for people who are moderately sensitive.

(Aww, the post I was replying to was deleted)

One of the perks of being NY Giants fan living in New England...they can't talk smack to me, but they did talk plenty of smack before the 2 Super Bowls....a lot of coworkers got indigestion after those games from eating crow!

GjYjLvGErsggg.gif

Jordane, didn't you used to instruct at KBED?

Must have a lot of crime in Boston if you're worried about Internet stalkers.

Personally don't care for my name and business location being on a public website but that's because I prefer to keep aviation business separate from personal flying. That and the fact I've killed people in parts of the world where our govt denied any military presence...so there's that.o_O

BILL!? Is that you!?

I just ran across this thread and I guess I'm late to the party, but it always strikes me as odd when someone acts like a post in a publicly-accessible thread is somehow a private thing that should not be responded to by others.

I just ran across this thread and I guess I'm late to the party, but it always strikes me as odd when someone acts like a post in a publicly-accessible thread is somehow a private thing that should not be responded to by others.
Great timing bringing this thread back to the top. I was about to search it out for amusement.

I thought this thread had died,some people have to get over themselves.

Back