Stop what you are doing and listen to me.

PrincessPilotNJ

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
WATXNJMA
The Seahawks rule!!!!!!!!! You may now bow down.

Ahem. The two best teams in the NFL are about to kick off.

Go Pack go! :)

Seachickens played the Cowgirls......

Don't get ur panties in a bunch:D.......after all it was 13-12 win....loooooool!!!!

Crazy to see the Seachicks go from hero to zero....in such a short amount of time. Poor Pete.

Seachickens played the Cowgirls......

Don't get ur panties in a bunch:D.......after all it was 13-12 win....loooooool!!!!

Crazy to see the Seachicks go from hero to zero....in such a short amount of time. Poor Pete.

It's clear you don't watch football like a true fan. It was 13-12 because both defenses were doing their job. Seachicks...really...that's the best you got? We are not zero, the Hawks performed and got their contracts ($).You play hard, everyone wants you. That's how life works. Pete is crying all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
It's clear you don't watch football like a true fan. It was 13-12 because both defenses were doing their job. Seachicks...really...that's the best you got? We are not zero, the Hawks performed and got their contracts ($).You play hard, everyone wants you. That's how life works.

GO HAWKS!!!

The Cowboys are 2-5, without their starting QB, and a 1-point victory over a crappy team is supposed to garner some sort of respect to a team that's 2 games behind the division leader and in 3rd place?

Seahawk fans are one of the top 3 worst fan bases in country. The other two: Packers and Steelers. 99 percents of fans from these three fan bases can't even name 5 quarterbacks from their respective team histories without looking it up. And they all claim to havebeen following the team "since they were in diapers".

Last edited:
You can't go anywhere in Washington without seeing hordes of people decked out in Seahawks swag. Does that happen in other states with other teams? It's every day, not just game days.

The Cowboys are 2-5, without their starting QB, and a 1-point victory over a crappy team is supposed to garner some sort of respect to a team that's 2 games behind the division leader and in 3rd place?

Seahawk fans are one of the top 3 worst fan bases in country. The other two: Packers and Steelers. 99 percents of fans from these three fan bases can't even name 5 quarterbacks from their respective team histories without looking it up. And they all claim to havebeen following the team "since they were in diapers".

Precisely my point.

I won't go into fan base...because every fan is fanatical....that's what the name implies. We love our teams.

But Pete is on thin ice...make no mistake.

Guess that's why they sell out the house every game.

It's clear you don't watch football like a true fan. It was 13-12 because both defenses were doing their job. Seachicks...really...that's the best you got? We are not zero, the Hawks performed and got their contracts ($).You play hard, everyone wants you. That's how life works. Pete is crying all the way to the bank.

Yikes....true fan???? Of football???

That was an honest reply. I understand your a seachicken fan....but realize really what the game was....you barely won....against a crippled team.

It wasn't 45-13......it was 13-12. So it's clear you love the seachickens....but what is crystal clear is you got EXCITED about it.:nonod:

Guess that's why they sell out the house every game.

Yup that makes a good club.:mad2:

Or the fact they didn't sell out until they became bowl worthy last few years.:yes:

I very much doubt that.
Trust me...they don't make Super Bowl this year...Pete is gone.

Is that the right choice? I don't think so....Pete is a top notch coach.

But along with the bad call last bowl and a less than stellar season....he will be out.

The Seahawks rule!!!!!!!!! You may now bow down.

Wow, Jersey girl playing with fire. As far as I know NJ is is limiteds to Eagles, or Giants, and a few jets. I don't think you get much support for Seattle there.

Seattle - selling jerseys and having 'loyal' fans since 2005. Where was the fan base and sell outs "every game" when Jon Kitna was your QB?

Seattle - selling jerseys and having 'loyal' fans since 2005. Where was the fan base and sell outs "every game" when Jon Kitna was your QB?

Since 2005....I'm thinking your too generous with that estimate

Realize they gained a few that year....then faded big time.

Last edited:
Seahawks fan since the Zorn and Largent days. Say what you want about this season, they are a great team with some classy players.

Dear OP, you made me open a football thread. Okay, that's cool. Good on ya. Clever thread title entirely hid the subject.

But shame on you for luring an unsuspecting heterosexual into a gay fest thread. The NFL with their skin tight pants and man on man butt slaps and jumping on top of each other 'wrestling' for the 'ball'. Oh goody oh my...men on men piled up high chasing a testicle shaped ball.

Why I'll bet they make them wear those face masks to keep them from inadvertently kissing while piled up high in their skin tight pants, all squirming and turning and rubbing against each other while trying to grab that testicle shaped ball.

Don't believe it? Ever notice how the center gives the most handsome, highest paid star of the gay brigade the testicle shaped ball? First, the center bends over and pushes his buttocks up high. Then the QB places his cupped hands, ready to receive the 'ball', up tight against the centers groin. Right up tight in the crotch of the center in his tight pants with no pockets...

He places his hands in there tight and doesn't pull away. Instead he lingers with anticipation and gives an audible count for all the other men to hear. He counts out his cadence until a sweet sweet climax where upon the center delivers the testicle shaped ball and thrusts forward into yet another man in skin tight pants.

After the play while they exit the field, ever notice how the men in tight pants don't even LOOK at the female cheerleaders right there on the field? Think there might be a reason for that? All those girls would love to be with them...but they walk right past without even a glance. Afterward they all go into the locker room and shower together.

Total gay fest, not that there's anything wrong with that...

Since 2005....I'm thinking your too generous with that estimate

That was the year they first got to the Super Bowl, and they've only missed the playoffs a couple times since.

Dear OP, you made me open a football thread. Okay, that's cool. Good on ya. Clever thread title entirely hid the subject.

But shame on you for luring an unsuspecting heterosexual into a gay fest thread. The NFL with their skin tight pants and man on man butt slaps and jumping on top of each other 'wrestling' for the 'ball'. Oh goody oh my...men on men piled up high chasing a testicle shaped ball.

Why I'll bet they make them wear those face masks to keep them from inadvertently kissing while piled up high in their skin tight pants, all squirming and turning and rubbing against each other while trying to grab that testicle shaped ball.

Don't believe it? Ever notice how the center gives the most handsome, highest paid star of the gay brigade the testicle shaped ball? First, the center bends over and pushes his buttocks up high. Then the QB places his cupped hands, ready to receive the 'ball', up tight against the centers groin. Right up tight in the crotch of the center in his tight pants with no pockets...

He places his hands in there tight and doesn't pull away. Instead he lingers with anticipation and gives an audible count for all the other men to hear. He counts out his cadence until a sweet sweet climax where upon the center delivers the testicle shaped ball and thrusts forward into yet another man in skin tight pants.

After the play while they exit the field, ever notice how the men in tight pants don't even LOOK at the female cheerleaders right there on the field? Think there might be a reason for that? All those girls would love to be with them...but they walk right past without even a glance. Afterward they all go into the locker room and shower together.

Are you drinking again???

That was the year they first got to the Super Bowl, and they've only missed the playoffs a couple times since.

Gotcha on that....and agree....might have some leftover fair weathers from that small stint.

Is this what MC refers to as "**** Zone spillover"?

Ahem. The two best teams in the NFL are about to kick off.

Go Pack go! :)

Well, that didn't go well for Pack fans, did it? All week on sports talk radio I heard about how Payton Manning is done, he's got no more arm left, blah blah blah.

Overconfidence earned a loss, IMO.

You can't go anywhere in Washington without seeing hordes of people decked out in Seahawks swag. Does that happen in other states with other teams? It's every day, not just game days.

Yes, it does happen in other states with other teams.

Well, that didn't go well for Pack fans, did it? All week on sports talk radio I heard about how Payton Manning is done, he's got no more arm left, blah blah blah.

Overconfidence earned a loss, IMO.

I heard a lot of fans say the Broncos couldn't beat the Packers. I doubt anyone on the team believed that was true.

Back