Stop what you are doing and listen to me.

I heard a lot of fans say the Broncos couldn't beat the Packers. I doubt anyone on the team believed that was true.
It was a debacle. Dom Capers "bend but don't break" defense was shown to be the paper tiger that dedicated Packer fans knew it was all along.

550 yards allowed! Zero pass rush. They made Manning look like a 29-year old again.

The 2015 Packers glaring weakness has been hidden behind a few great plays, and a terrific offense. Last night there was no place for them to hide, and it was embarrassing.

Wow, you beat an injury plagued team by one point.

I found your dignity, it's down there, see it? Right next to that whale spit, just below that muddy pile of kelp and the old truck tire.

It was a debacle. Dom Capers "bend but don't break" defense was shown to be the paper tiger that dedicated Packer fans knew it was all along.

550 yards allowed! Zero pass rush. They made Manning look like a 29-year old again.

The 2015 Packers glaring weakness has been hidden behind a few great plays, and a terrific offense. Last night there was no place for them to hide, and it was embarrassing.

I thought Masthay performed pretty well.

Good bye to Pete and the Seahawks making the super bowl.

Back