Looking for great CFI's in the Boston area!

Ah ok. I fly out of Hampton airfield (7B3) about an hour north. I highly recommend any of the instructors there. Can't comment on anywhere else.

The walls have eyes! Think you told Cajun that awhile back. Did you go to Oshkosh, and if so, did you like it?

Thought Cajun asked and you told her. Maybe not. :dunno:

Last edited:
Who is that directed to? Me, Cajun, or both of us? Oh never mind, doesn't matter. Neither of us really gives a crap. Oh and anyone anywho can post on this thread.

Your company couldn't afford me, so I'm not interested.

YES! CATFIGHT ON! My $$$ on Cajun! :rockon:

Cat-Punches-Friendly-Dog.gif

Good lord. Reminds me of what @SixPapaCharlie posted last night in the other thread about how female pilots on here either turn bitchy or bail. I've done neither, but PP is just jumping right into the former. Also, no, am not a dispatcher and not sure where you got that impression.

Last edited:
Perhaps don't advertise on here if you're that skittish. :dunno:

Yeah, I was surprised to see one member give another's work location, especially since there have apparently been some stalking issues on this board before. Make the stalkers do their own work.

Yeah, I was surprised to see one member give another's work location, especially since there have apparently been some stalking issues on this board before. Make the stalkers do their own work.

She posted the school's email in this thread, phone number in another and airport in yet another.

Last edited:
Removed. Also, I'd recommend going back to that previous post in the other thread and removing the name of the airport you fly out of.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to the stalker CFI that was at KBED anyway?

I don't want my business out there like that where anyone can find me.

You just solicited people exactly to contact your business! :rolleyes:

Generally businesses spend big $$$ exactly so that people can find them... You can't be an anonymous marketer - it doesn't work like that.

If you want to post spam without people knowing who you are as an individual - create a new account.

Well that escalated quickly

You just solicited people exactly to contact your business! :rolleyes:

Generally businesses spend big $$$ exactly so that people can find them... You can't be an anonymous marketer - it doesn't work like that.

If you want to post spam without people knowing who you are as an individual - create a new account.

W...T...F...?

Someone doesn't get how posting a job works.

I guess that's going to be the last we see of PP...
  • Removed Avatar
  • Busy deleting previous posts (dropped from 100 to 92)
  • Changed profile to Male

First candidate for 6PC's "2016 In Memoriam" reel? (Well, after 'Captain' of course... that goes without saying).

W...T...F...?

Someone doesn't get how posting a job works.

I was trying really hard to be nice, but if this girl really cares about maintaining her privacy then her posts make no sense. And it isn't just here, she spams one of the facebook groups I'm part of with the same stuff. She just posted in it the other day linking the school's page... has her name, her face, everything. You are in charge of your own privacy, folks.

Anyway, it looks like she deleted all of her posts and I took the higher road and edited all of mine to preserve her anonymity, so we can call this thread done and dead.

Can I get a link to the "captain" incident? I missed it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Good riddance. She was a drama queen who seemed to be a little too full of herself.

Must have a lot of crime in Boston if you're worried about Internet stalkers.

Personally don't care for my name and business location being on a public website but that's because I prefer to keep aviation business separate from personal flying. That and the fact I've killed people in parts of the world where our govt denied any military presence...so there's that.o_O

Can I get a link to the "captain" incident? I missed it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It's more that Captains participation is "sporadic" and 6PC poked fun of him for that. Every now and again Captain gets upset and swears off POA only to return late... if I have to explain it it's not funny.

Unfortunately 6PC's 2015 In Memoriam reel didn't survive the site redesign :(.

Back