Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

In Terminator 2, Schwarzenegger said, "I'll be Back." Rather famous line. The actors are all saying that they'll be various classical composers. One famous composed is named Bach. Thus, the joke is that they're trying to get him to say his famous line and he's refusing.

Maybe instead they could make a movie about magazine publisher immigrants who became wealthy philanthropists, so they could trick him into saying “I’ll be Bok.”

In Terminator 2, Schwarzenegger said, "I'll be Back." Rather famous line. The actors are all saying that they'll be various classical composers. One famous composed is named Bach. Thus, the joke is that they're trying to get him to say his famous line and he's refusing.
Ah. Thx

I don't get chemistry...

If you mix a pound of raspberry jam with a pound of raspberry jam, you'll get 2 pounds of raspberry jam.

If you mix a pound of sh*t with a pound of sh*t, you'll get 2 pounds of sh*t.

But if you mix a pound of raspberry jam with a pound of sh*t, you'll get 2 pound of sh*t.

I don't get chemistry...

If you mix a pound of raspberry jam with a pound of raspberry jam, you'll get 2 pounds of raspberry jam.

If you mix a pound of sh*t with a pound of sh*t, you'll get 2 pounds of sh*t.

But if you mix a pound of raspberry jam with a pound of sh*t, you'll get 2 pound of sh*t.
Apparently, sh*t is a catalyst. :biggrin:

A guy sticks his head into the barber shop and says, "How long till I can get a haircut?"

The barber looks at his shop full of customers and says, "Come back in 3 hours."

The next day, the same guy comes back to the barber shop, sticks his head in the door, and asks, "How long till I can get a haircut?" Again, the barber looks around his shop full of customers and replies, "About 2 hours."

For the third day in a row, this same guy comes back to the barber shop, sticks his head in the door, and asks, "How long till I can get a haircut?" The barber now getting frustrated replies, "Come back in an hour and a half, and I'll take care of you." The man leaves.

The barber turns to a waiting customer and asks, "Can you follow that guy, see where he goes? He comes here every day asking for a haircut but never returns." The customer leaves and follows the man.

He returns 15 minutes later and says to the barber, "Your house."

Back