Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

341837040_3469006713417092_42927274847742593_n.jpg

On the other hand...

I was in line at the checkout at the local true value. There was a teenage girl at the register, who was also working the phone. A call came in, she answered, and after a short pause said "Yep, and probably bigger than your testicles" in a completely calm, dead pan voice. I kind of tilted my head sideways, in the Labrador retriever method of asking "wtf?", and she said "He asked if we sold fallopian tubes."

On the other hand...

I was in line at the checkout at the local true value. There was a teenage girl at the register, who was also working the phone. A call came in, she answered, and after a short pause said "Yep, and probably bigger than your testicles" in a completely calm, dead pan voice. I kind of tilted my head sideways, in the Labrador retriever method of asking "wtf?", and she said "He asked if we sold fallopian tubes."
... That's why you always gotta be on guard for the ones with wit ...

After my niece’s graduation a bunch of us were standing in the parking lot talking. I was single back then, and tended to let my facial hair get out of control. She found what she said was the longest hair in my mustache….turned out it was a nose hair. She plucked it.

I’d let her pull every last one out by the roots to see that look of horror on her mom’s face again.:biggrin:

African or European?

[ ... ANladen? It should be UNladen. "Air speed velocity"? I wonder how many mats they sold.] Yeah, not a perfect doormat.

341209726_953398329014104_1899860949200039989_n.jpg

My wife will absolutely kill me for it but I feel this urge to do this at the grocery this weekend just because I have a heart of pure evil .... I mean joy ... yeah joy that's what I meant ... lol
Next time you're at the deli counter buying cold cuts, ask for a third of a pound, or 2/3, of whatever you're buying.

At least 2/3 of the time, the reaction will be... entertaining.

Musical superpower.

I have the ability to resist listening to The Temptations.

Maybe that's not chicken in your chicken chow mein.....

Would the world be a cleaner place if we have blind people brooms instead of canes?

Back