Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

I was going to tell you all an April Fools' joke about an old plane, but I just don't think it will fly today.

Last edited:
338168886_184665504320435_549536104525288222_n.jpg
People gotta understand…duct tape is for stuff that moves but shouldn’t. WD-40 is for the stuff that needs to move.

Did you hear about the fellow that swapped the labels on the gas pumps?

It was April Fuels day.

A couple of pranksters broke into the local police station and stole all the lavatory equipment.

A spokesperson was quoted as saying,
“We have absolutely nothing to go on.”

A practical joker.

No, the duct tape is not a laxative, it’s clearly for sealing things up tightly.

Amazingly enough, I've only ever walked into a draw bar once. The main reason I did it was because it was installed on an '89 Jeep Cherokee which my parents had owned for 5 or 6 years at that point, THEN they put the hitch on to tow our boat for a short period in-between truck ownership. I was used to walking around the back of the Jeep without leaving that space for the hitch and BAM! Cussing and limping ensues, lol. We typically leave the draw bars in the receiver on all of the trucks and my Excursion, so I just expect it to be there.

Trained to do what? Beg? He certainly didn't learn how to spell the name of one of the world's largest religious bodies.

So what was the final tally?

(Interesting way to pay for an airplane, BTW.)

I think I have now found a clever and lucrative way to pay for my airplane addiction in my retirement years.

Well, if you set it up like the "Harvard" guy in the image, you could claim to be a pollster, instead of a beggar.

Barney Rubble? Oh, no, never mind, that's the world's greatest actor.

Back